2012 Combine Sleepers Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiFan24 View Post
    Yeah I'm not seeing the Fleener thing....he's awesome and a first rounder in my book, granted, but not gonna pull a Greg Olsen or something at the combine.
    Mid 4.5s? Very doable. At least till they adjust the time to 4.62.

Comment

Marcel Jones is a run blocking right tackle from Nebraska. Jones may be worth a late round flyer in round 7.

Comment

Originally posted by bitonti View Post
        they say DB Jansen Jackson, McNeese St (former Tennesee) can run 4.3 legit.
        I doubt that, but I do like him. If he interviews well he could move up after the combine. Also, I think Fleener is a 4.7 guy.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

Is Janzen Jackson a player that gets drafted? Davin Meggett succeed Dar'el Scott I could see him going from undrafted to NFL starter ala Willie Parker or Ben Jarvus Green Ellis.

Comment

Nigel Bradham
            6'2"
            35 reps

Comment

Speaking of small school corners you got Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Josh Norman, and Ryan Steed in the fold. One more small school corner to eye on is micah pellerin from hampton. Pellerin could go in the 5th round on day 3. Pellerin will be an interesting late round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                Nigel Bradham
                6'2"
                35 reps
                Bradham is one of my sleepers as well. When is the earliest you would take Bradham?

Comment

Cyhl Quarles is a 6 foot 3 205 pound strong safety from Wake Forest. Quarles could compete to get drafted with a strong combine.

Comment

Boo. Fleener is out with a foot injury for the combine. I hope he can get healed up for the pro day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bine/#comments

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
                      Nigel Bradham
                      6'2"
                      35 reps
                      Agreed. Huge on Bradham. For the person that asked the earliest you'd take him - I think he is an "elite" 3rd round prospect but if he really does blow up the combine, and he's a freakishly ripped athlete, I don't see why plenty of teams wouldn't have him rated higher overall than Burfict.
                      Last edited by GaMeTiMe; 02-21-2012, 03:23 AM.
                      Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

I like TY Hilton from FIU. He is small and somewhat injury prone, but has great hands, gets fantastic separation, has great return value, and "special"-to-"elite" speed. Missed the Senior Bowl with a hamstring injury and I haven't heard anyone talking about him. I have read mixed reports about him...as high as early 2nd and as low as the 5th or 6th. If he isn't ready to run at the Combine he could completely fall under the radar and end up being a late round steal.

Another guy that is supremely talented but has serious character concerns is Walt Harris from Oregon. This guy has all the tools but they say he just can't keep his head on straight. Probably a long shot to get his act together when he gets paid, but his ceiling is seriously vaulted if someone could just channel his energy.

Comment

George Iloka might end up the late first safety, or just the first safety off the board whenever that happens. He reminds me of a bigger Nate Allen...much bigger, but a legit FS prospect.

Who else...Billy Wynn should have a good combine. Chandler Jones...Jacquies Smith...Oliver Vernon....Jonathan Massaqoui....Dont'a Hightower is going to work out well...Lots of D.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information