• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under Rated 08

A little bit early but what the hell.
    Overated:Mike Hart
    Underated:Sam Keller
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Over - Sam Baker

Under - Beau Bell (best LB you never heard of)

Comment

Over - Chad Henne
      Under - Andre Woodson

Comment

Over- Andre Woodson, isn't half as good as some are making him out to be.

Under- Michael Oher, he will be better than Long, Gaither and Baker, he is a very special talent.
        Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

I think Limas Sweed is a bit overrated.
          "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
          4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Overrated: John David Booty
            Underrated: Mike Hart

Comment

Over- OT Sam Baker
              Under- DE Chris Long

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Just to argue my Mike Hart post here is what I have. Last time I looked small productive in college running backs have great NFL years (Barry Sanders MJD anybody). That's my point.

Comment

Under:Phillip Merring, Barry Richardson, Earl Bennet

Comment

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
                    Over- Andre Woodson, isn't half as good as some are making him out to be.

Under- Michael Oher, he will be better than Long, Gaither and Baker, he is a very special talent.
                    how is dre overated?

i haven't heard anybody on any national station give him any credit at all, not even a mention of his name, yet he was just as good as Quinn & Smith last year, with less talent around him

Originally posted by supermario86 View Post
                    Just to argue my Mike Hart post here is what I have. Last time I looked small productive in college running backs have great NFL years (Barry Sanders MJD anybody). That's my point.
                    those are the exception not the rule

Comment

JDB is overrated because he had two first day WR's at his side
                      Last edited by supermario86; 05-06-2007, 07:06 PM.

Comment

USC needs to start Mark Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          how is dre overated?

i haven't heard anybody on any national station give him any credit at all, not even a mention of his name, yet he was just as good as Quinn & Smith last year, with less talent around him
                          He put up a lot of big numbers against some weaker teams, and I don't think he is in the same ball park as Brennan or Brohm. Everybody on here is in love with him, but I need to see him do it against the bigtime teams, and lead his team to some upsets.
                          Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Overrated: Colt Brennan
                            Underrated: Chad Henne

Comment

Colt Brennan is also overated there is no way you throw 50+ Tds and not be in a offence that only passes

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information