Who do u think of your UNFA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do u think of your UNFA

is gonna make the team a possibly start and be a solid contributer....???

for the Bills- LaRon Harris or Thaddaeus Washington

i'm counting on reggie ball to be our #1 reciever with calvin #2
    I'm a state.

Comment

Brandon London for the NYG. WR 6'4" 215 lbs., very hard worker, good hands, coaches son. Compared to Colston before the draft. Many teams were interested in him after the draft, but he had a good relationship with the Giants WR coach.

Comment

actually wow was i wrong....
        LaRon Harris just got cut from the Bills lol

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
          Brandon London for the NYG. WR 6'4" 215 lbs., very hard worker, good hands, coaches son. Compared to Colston before the draft. Many teams were interested in him after the draft, but he had a good relationship with the Giants WR coach.
          He's gonna be a great get for you guys imo. Not only is he big but he runs pretty well and is a great leaper. He was timed at a 4.51 at his workout, and he plays fast as well. He was solid at UMASS this year, I think he definitely has the skills to make the Giants roster.

For the Pats Justin Warren and Larry Anam look like good pickups. Anam is a versatile, athletic DB who has the measurables and is a monsterous hitter, he just didn't do much at BC. I have always liked Warren, he is a good fit for our 3-4 as an ILB and has very underrated athleticism. I think they both have legitimate chances to make the roster.
          Last edited by Don Vito; 05-12-2007, 10:39 AM.

Comment

ehm.. i think selvin young will be decent

Comment

If the Ramonce Taylor signing is correct he can make an instant impact taking over for Dante Hall on kick and punt returns.Also I think George Batiste has a legit chance of making the team
              Last edited by T-RICH49; 05-14-2007, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Matt Moore could develop into a nice backup.

I think he's in a great position. Romo will start....Johnson will backup...Moore can sit and watch for a season or two until he's ready to step into the number two role.

I also like the Jackie Battle signing. The measurables are there at least.

Comment

S Leonard Peters, Jets.

Comment

jackie battle has great measurables, and had some production

Comment

gary russell or eric fowler

possibly both of them make it
                      hopefully

maybe even paul mosley instead of russell

Comment

I'm hoping to see Dedrick Harringotn and Blair Phillips to make the team. I would say the same for Alonzo Coleman, but were kind of filled at RB.

Comment

KaMichael Hall - LB - Georgia Tech
                          Clifton Dawson - RB - Harvard
                          Quintin Echols - DT - Kansas State
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

If the rumored signings of Nate Harris and Ramonce Taylor are true, I can deffinetely see those two making the roster. Stanley Doughty, and Tyron Brackenridge both have a decent shot also.
                            Last edited by LarryJohnson27; 05-12-2007, 03:19 PM.

Comment

For the Panthers:

Jesse Daniels could possibly make the roster as a reserve safety

Billy Latsko has an outside chance as a FB

And I wouldn't rule out Chad Upshaw making it giving our lack of depth at TE.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information