Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What defensive rookies will have the most success in 2007?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What defensive rookies will have the most success in 2007?

All pre draft we've discussed which players are the best, but now that they're drafted and part of a system, who will have the most successs this season?
    Originally posted by Joe Wille Namath
    I wanna kiss you!

I actually like Anthony Spencer to have the best year statistically, I think he's going into a good situation for his skillset.

I'd take Pat Willis to have the most impact, though, and I think he'll be a great leader for that D.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Dan Bazuin, duh.

Nah you know what, I'm going to go with Poz. I've taken the big name guys the past couple years so I'll switch it up this time.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

*waits for someone to figure out who my pick is*

Comment

Paul Pozluszny

Originally posted by mythbusta
          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
          who dey?

Comment

Patrick Wiliis

Comment

Gaines Adams is who i think will have the most impact, he is a perfect cover 2 DE and should rack up about 10 sacks

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Gaines Adams is who i think will have the most impact, he is a perfect cover 2 DE and should rack up about 10 sacks
                Thats what I am talking about!

Comment

Beason. I just like the situation he's going to. He'll succeed quickly.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

ill go w/ spencer, but im a boys fan; w/ ware on the other side, he should be freed up, since ware we'll likely take the double teams

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Willis should come in and make a huge impact. Also Landry is ready to play at a high level right away.

DChess...youre the man!

Comment

Tank Tyler lol
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Reggie Nelson. Day 1 starter, will rack up the interceptions behind Rashean Mathis.

Comment

If Anthony Spencer gets the PT, he will have 10+ sacks and get DROY. Willis should have 120+ tackles. Adams can be a 6-8 sack guy. Landry will have a big impact, a lot bigger than his stats will show. I think Beason can have 100+ tackles, and Okoye and Hall will have good years.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

I think Carriker will be a beasttttttttt. Willis of course. Poz will be good. Marvin White could make some noise.
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information