How Are The Rook's Doing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Are The Rook's Doing?

I haven't been able to find much in the way of access to rookie reviews, so how have all your rookie's been doing so far? Who's impressed? Who doesn't look worth their draft position? and so on...

well from what I've seen on Hondo reports (you could check the Detroit Lions team board for them) CJ's looking really really good. But then again they're hysterically positive about all rookies in those notes, so take them with a grain of salt.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Meachem is starting to head south already. Out of shape, now injuries. I said he was bad news when he stated in January that he 'came out early to cash in'.

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
        Meachem is starting to head south already. Out of shape, now injuries. I said he was bad news when he stated in January that he 'came out early to cash in'.
        Don't they all come out early to "cash in"? I mean, if they weren't getting paid to play in the NFL then there is certainly no point in coming out...but in your defense I guess that was just a pretty stupid thing to say...sounds very LenDale White-ish.

Comment

Too early to tell...gotta wait until the pads are on. Basically everybody looks good running around in shorts.

Comment

Ahmad Bradshaw (7th round pick) of the Giants is being called the steal of the draft and is supposedly the second coming of Tiki Barber.

Comment

um, brady quinn cant hit water if he fell out of a boat

Comment

i heard steve smith is really impressing, on his first day he owned aaron ross twice on double moves.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                  i heard steve smith is really impressing, on his first day he owned aaron ross twice on double moves.
                  Yep, Steve Smith has really impressed also. Will be our #3 WR this year over Sinorice Moss, or may possibly beat out Toomer for the #2.

Comment

Brady Quinn has been shaky. Eric Wright has looked really really great at cornerback.

Comment

Apparently Tony Hunt is surprising some people, as many expected him to be more of a Ron Dayne one-dimensional "slow run'em over" type. He has impressed with his all-around skills.

Comment

Dwayne Bowe supposedly started off slow in rookie minicamps but in full squad minicamps and OTA's he has been much better. He has also supposedly become one of Brodie Croyle's favorite targets.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                          Ahmad Bradshaw (7th round pick) of the Giants is being called the steal of the draft and is supposedly the second coming of Tiki Barber.
                          Yeah and reports are Jordan Palmer is gonna be better than his brother.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            Yeah and reports are Jordan Palmer is gonna be better than his brother.
                            More power to him.
                            You're so jealous.
                            :)
                            Last edited by ricky bobby; 06-04-2007, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
                              Did you also hear him at the combine when he talked about how he prayed about it and he felt it was time to move on? I have a feeling it didn't just say "I'm going to the NFL to get paid" and you're bending the meaning a bit.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information