Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Zbikowski

I absolutely love to see him play!
    What do you guys think of him? Is there a chance he will fall to the second round in the upcoming draft?
    J-E-T-S
    Jets ! Jets ! Jets !

i really dont know what to think of him... ive heard he is a great player, ive heard he is overated, that he cant cover, that he can return kicks... ive heard so many different views on this kid i dont even know what to think... does anyone have a good scouting report on him or something... cause i cant in my right mind bring myself to watch more than 10 minutes of a Notre Dame football game...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

From what I've seen he is a very tough player with great athletic ability. He hits pretty hard and is strong in run support, but struggles with coverage. At this point, he is certainly not a first rounder and probably not even a second rounder unless he can improve his pass coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        i really dont know what to think of him... ive heard he is a great player, ive heard he is overated, that he cant cover, that he can return kicks... ive heard so many different views on this kid i dont even know what to think... does anyone have a good scouting report on him or something... cause i cant in my right mind bring myself to watch more than 10 minutes of a Notre Dame football game...
        If i remember right Scott had him ranked as the third or fourth best S in the draft before he went back to college.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          If i remember right Scott had him ranked as the third or fourth best S in the draft before he went back to college.
          really? what round grade did he have on him?.. and isnt he a 5th year senior? how old is this guy anyway

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Zbikowski is going to have to improve markedly to be a 1st day pick in my opinion. He has all the hype that accompanies being a Notre Dame high profile player (plus the whole boxing thing), but he has yet to prove he can cover at all.

If he can prove that, then he's probably a late 1st - early 2nd rounder. If he plays like he did last year, he's a mid 2nd day pick.

Comment

Safeties that can't cover go in the second day or switch positions. Pretty simple.
              I'm a state.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                Safeties that can't cover go in the second day or switch positions. Pretty simple.
                what could he switch to.. linebacker? can he tackle? or will he basically be a back up player who is good in the return game

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

hes got all the athletic ability in the world, just needs to cover better, or put on 10-20 pounds and play LB

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

he doesnt look as though he has the room on his frame to do that though... i thnk he is pretty much maxed out bulk wise... maybe 5 more pounds.. that just from looking at him though i am no expert by any means

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

special teamer

Comment

I personally really like the guy. He does get overhyped though and people have called him a first rounder simply because he is well-known for going to ND and of the boxing thing and everything but realistically i see him as a late second-early third rounder, providing he doesn't flop this season

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                          cause i cant in my right mind bring myself to watch more than 10 minutes of a Notre Dame football game...
                          Cuz of last years 41-17 spankin =).

Comment

I'm thinking a special-teamer at the NFL level. He is absolutely terrible at coverage, not just in one on one but struggles with giving support over the top. He could be a good return man, but because of the fact that he plays for ND, people highly overrate him

Comment

He had a fantastic Sophomore year, and a down Junior year. People are basing where he goes on his Sophomore year mainly, and it's why he's in the first day all together. If he has another year like his Junior one, I personally wouldn't touch him till the 6th or 7th. If he has one like his Sophomore year or better, I'll take him in the 1st.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information