"Does that sound like a prototypical Colts wideout or what!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Does that sound like a prototypical Colts wideout or what!"

Gonzalez is very fast, runs excellent routes and is also extremely smart and dedicated to the game. Does that sound like a prototypical Colts wideout or what!
    This is from Scott's analysis of the Colts' draft. It doesn't make much sense to me at all when people say things like this. It implies that other teams wouldn't want someone who "is very fast, runs excellent routes and is also extremely smart and dedicated to the game."

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
    This is from Scott's analysis of the Colts' draft. It doesn't make much sense to me at all when people say things like this. It implies that other teams wouldn't want someone who "is very fast, runs excellent routes and is also extremely smart and dedicated to the game."
    Yea I saw that a while ago. It jumped out at me though because Reggie Wayne isn't "excpetionally fast". But Harrison, Gonzo, and Wayne are all very good route runners with solid hands and are "technicians of the game" if that makes sense.

Comment

Nah, it just implies that the Colts have receivers who are very fast, run excellent routes, and are extremely smart and dedicated to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
        Nah, it just implies that the Colts have receivers who are very fast, run excellent routes, and are extremely smart and dedicated to the game.
        bingo! thats all it is...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

sure those are good things but some other teams opt to pick receivers who have good size or are physical players, or maybe are more concerned with big play ability. Guys like Tedd Ginn, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, these guys would not be prototypical colts wideouts. Yet they all went ahead of Anthony Gonzalez who is a more polished wideout than those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
            sure those are good things but some other teams opt to pick receivers who have good size or are physical players, or maybe are more concerned with big play ability. Guys like Tedd Ginn, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, these guys would not be prototypical colts wideouts. Yet they all went ahead of Anthony Gonzalez who is a more polished wideout than those guys.
            Exactly Gonzo was #2 to Ginn because tOSU offence was basically built around him. Yet Gonzo was more of a complete WR. The only WR I wanted the falcons to draft was Anthony and I think he will be a hit in Indy.
            Originally posted by STARHEATHER
            the only hot actreeses are adult
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
            Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
              Exactly Gonzo was #2 to Ginn because tOSU offence was basically built around him. Yet Gonzo was more of a complete WR. The only WR I wanted the falcons to draft was Anthony and I think he will be a hit in Indy.
              TIGHT SIG!! im guessing you make em? cause i gotta give you props that is amazing cool

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

it looks like a darnik sig, that is if he didn't make it himself

Comment

Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                  it looks like a darnik sig, that is if he didn't make it himself

Yea its on of Darniks tight ******* sigs that he put up like a 2 weeks ago. I should probally give him so props. Plus Ian Johnson is a straight up balla.
                  Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                  the only hot actreeses are adult
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                  Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

It seems to me that the Colts look first at route running and then at other measurables with their Wr's. Gonzalez is a perfect fit for them.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      It seems to me that the Colts look first at route running and then at other measurables with their Wr's. Gonzalez is a perfect fit for them.
                      Precisely. Not to big not to small just fast enough and has great football smarts.= Colts WR.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information