Les Miles on WWL Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
    In other news a guy LSU offered Matt Patchen recently made a comment.
    um ok... he doesn't want to go to USC because they play in the pac 10? yet one of his choices is Notre Dame? huh?

Comment

Patchan? psh... we have Matt Kalil & Tyron Smith. He's probably scared of competition. Patrick Johnson on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
        Reese your a tool. Your whole recruiting by conference theory is as bad as it gets.

The SEC is obviously the best conference. But if your gonna call SC out for their schedule then why not Texas? why not OSU?
        Les is probably still upset over Joe Mcknight.
        please explain y its a bad theory....if ur gonna call me out for having a bad theory then at least have a logical explanation on why u think that

and what exactly is a "tool"
        Last edited by reese; 06-27-2007, 06:38 PM.

Comment

IMO while USC is a great, great team, they are in a conference that isn't good. Sure, sometimes Oregon or Cal or UCLA are good, but they're the only consistently good team in that conference. And that isn't to take away from USC at all. If USC was in the Sun Belt, they still might be the best team in the country.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

lol@ all the pac 10 fans neg. repping me

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
              heres just a quick run down of last years recruiting just to kinda show what i mean when i say the pac 10 doesnt get the kinda players that the SEC DOES
              i didnt count usc and i didnt count florida since those were the 2 best and im not arguing about usc cuz they are the only team that can recruit like an SEC school

5 star recruits that went to either tennessee, lsu, south carolina or auburn...8
              4 star recruits that went to either tennseess, lsu, south carolina or auburn..57

5 star that went to CAL arizona oregon and ucla...0
              4 star that went to CAL arizona oregon and ucla...27

so like i said outside of usc the pac 10 is just mediocre
              Like all 5 star prospects pan out. SEC is better, but your argument is flawed if you use this as your main tool.

Comment

Originally posted by benchod View Post
                Like all 5 star prospects pan out. SEC is better, but your argument is flawed if you use this as your main tool.
                true they dont all pan out...but my point was the SEC brings in much more talent then the pac 10...thats the only thing i was using those numbers for..

Comment

Recruiting stars are not always accurate,their opinions obviously. Not to mention Rivals is biased to east coast players.

If the Pac 10 is so weak then what does that say about the big 10 or the big 12? The Pac 10 is more competitive top to bottom then both those confrences.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                    Recruiting stars are not always accurate,their opinions obviously. Not to mention Rivals is biased to east coast players.

If the Pac 10 is so weak then what does that say about the big 10 or the big 12? The Pac 10 is more competitive top to bottom then both those confrences.
                    i dont think very highly of those conferences either...and the pac 10 is competitve with each other...that doesnt make them a good conference

Comment

If the Pac Ten is so bad than why are they able to compete with USC?
                      Sep 2 - W at Arkansas, 50-14
                      Sep 9 - Open
                      Sep 16 - W vs. Nebraska, 28-10
                      Sep 23 - W at Arizona, 20-3
                      Sep 30 - W at Washington St, 28-22
                      Oct 7 - W vs. Washington, 26-20
                      Oct 14 - W vs. Arizona State, 28-21
                      Oct 21 - Open
                      Oct 28 - L at Oregon State, 31-33
                      Nov 4 - W at Stanford, 42-0
                      Nov 11 - W vs. Oregon, 35-10
                      Nov 18 - W vs. California, 23-9
                      Nov 25 - W vs. Notre Dame, 44-24
                      Dec 2 - L at U-C-L-A, 9-13
                      Jan 1 - W at Michigan, 32-18
                      USC only suffered two losses last year both to Pac Ten teams.
                      Last edited by doingthisinsteadofwork; 06-27-2007, 09:11 PM.
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                        If the Pac Ten is so bad than why are they able to compete with USC?
                        Sep 2 - W at Arkansas, 50-14
                        Sep 9 - Open
                        Sep 16 - W vs. Nebraska, 28-10
                        Sep 23 - W at Arizona, 20-3
                        Sep 30 - W at Washington St, 28-22
                        Oct 7 - W vs. Washington, 26-20
                        Oct 14 - W vs. Arizona State, 28-21
                        Oct 21 - Open
                        Oct 28 - L at Oregon State, 31-33
                        Nov 4 - W at Stanford, 42-0
                        Nov 11 - W vs. Oregon, 35-10
                        Nov 18 - W vs. California, 23-9
                        Nov 25 - W vs. Notre Dame, 44-24
                        Dec 2 - L at U-C-L-A, 9-13
                        Jan 1 - W at Michigan, 32-18
                        USC only suffered two losses last year both to Pac Ten teams.
                        Some teams match up well with others.

Ole Miss always (for the most part) gives LSU fits.

Comment

Yea we should get rid of all confrences besides the SEC and just let that division battle it out for the National Championship.[/sarcasm]

Noone is really trying to argue that Pac-10 >>SEC its just that with is as good as almost every other division besides the SEC. Lets see if the Pac-10 is as average as everyone thinks come bowl season.
                          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                          the only hot actreeses are adult
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

The strength of the Pac-10, at least to me, has always been questionable. Like in the SEC, it's a toss up each year between Florida, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Tennesee and even Alabama or Arkansas. They're the most deep conference in the nation. In the Pac-10.. It seems like USC always comes out on top with Cal or UCLA trailing behind by a large margin.

But, I think this cheap shot was uncalled for and not needed. Les, just talk on the field bro. I'm sure LSU would give it to USC in Cali or in the Bayou. That LSU defense is impenetrable.

Comment

Ha, just like Michigans did.
                              SC would kill Matt Flynn. In all honesty though I would love to LSU/USC. It would be a great match up IMO. As long as Flynn can manage the game vs. SEC defenses LSU should be in the big dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                                Yea we should get rid of all confrences besides the SEC and just let that division battle it out for the National Championship.[/sarcasm]

Noone is really trying to argue that Pac-10 >>SEC its just that with is as good as almost every other division besides the SEC. Lets see if the Pac-10 is as average as everyone thinks come bowl season.
                                what was the pac 10 record in bowl games last year?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information