Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soybean
    Originally posted by RWFender1
    interesting to see so many people voting WV. i posted on a similar thread as this awhile ago and asked if WV had a shot at the title next year and was told probably not because their defense is not good enough but maybe in 2 more years. seems people are changing their mind about them. also cal is interesting but do you really see them going all the way without Lynch in the backfield? i see them possibly at the rosebowl

as for michigan, are they playing wisconsin next year? i think ohio state still is going to give michigan a good game next year even though its at michigan's house and they dont have smith/ginn. wisconsin is actually my sleeper pick to win the big 10 next year.

also the question is "who do you THINK will go to the national championship, not who do you WANT"
    Plus we get a speedster with Jahvid Best that TEDFORD said was better than Lynch was at this point.

Justin Forsett is pretty damn good...

Comment

I think ND has a 50-50 chance of going to a BCS bowl. I think next year they will lose pretty badly to both Michigan and USC. Im not sure who else they play next year but if they play Penn State again, i wouldnt even be all that surprised if they handed them a loss...maybe Michigan St too. It really comes down to who their QB is next year and how much he is able to step up. However I dont see them beating Michigan or USC next year
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

USC vs. West Virginia

Comment

i would love to play WV in the title game but since they play in the Big East i think a lot would have to happen in order for them to go to the Championship game, unless they are scheduling some tougher non-conference teams
          Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
            I think ND has a 50-50 chance of going to a BCS bowl. I think next year they will lose pretty badly to both Michigan and USC. Im not sure who else they play next year but if they play Penn State again, i wouldnt even be all that surprised if they handed them a loss...maybe Michigan St too. It really comes down to who their QB is next year and how much he is able to step up. However I dont see them beating Michigan or USC next year

i think its less than a 50-50 chance they will get a BCS but they definately SHOULD make a bowl regardless...considering they lost to both USC and Mich this year and still made a BCS game is ridiculous but only because conferences are only allowed 2 BCS teams to qualify otherwise wisc and arkansas woulda made it but thats not the point...

IMO ND will not even be close to BCS qualification

Comment

USC
              VS
              TEXAS PART 2

BUT.....

USC WINS :twisted:

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

mich and west virginia

sig by JETS5128

Comment

that is exactly how i see it too raidernation :D
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Tennesee vs Southern Cal

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
                      Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
                      I think Cal and Tennessee.
                      i dont think that's probable since they play each other again the first game of the year.
                      Oops, I meant Cal OR Tennessee, the one who wins that game goes.

Comment

Originally posted by nyjetsguy27
                        mich and west virginia
                        Ding Ding Ding

Also, Notre Dame has no chance of making a BCS game next season, 8 or 9 wins would be a good year.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I don't even think West Virginia will win the Big east, let alone get to the championship game.

Comment

USC vs. Penn State

i cant pick against my college. :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Louisville WV game could have a Nat. Champ birth riding on it next year...

Mich vs. Texas

Comment

Louisville i think will beat WV again unless Pat White develops into more of a passer like Troy Smith did.... he can still be a running QB but i think he will need to do a better job of keeping the defense in check with a good pass game as well if they want to go undefeated
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information