Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC: factory for the nfl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    haha geez how could you USC guys forget about S Josh Pinkard, who is on scotts top 5 safetys for next year...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by mpt117
      haha geez how could you USC guys forget about S Josh Pinkard, who is on scotts top 5 safetys for next year...
      that defense is stacked, the only liability may be the corners.

      Comment


      • #33
        yea pinkard slipped throw my list..and u can justify sanchez becasue he is in college and coaches have commented on his actual ability not theoretical ability like mallet

        Comment


        • #34
          i actually DONT think Hart is a first round pick
          Fight On USC Trojans!

          gamertag: uscfan06

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by RWFender1
            i actually DONT think Hart is a first round pick
            Me either, I was just putting people down that are decent like that other guy.

            Comment


            • #36
              the only reason he wouldnt be is if slaton/d-mac and other top rbs shoot so far ahead of him, hart is a good back

              Comment


              • #37
                at least sanchez has competed against college level talent...i have seen him at practices, scrimages against USC's first team and a couple times in games this season...i know what you are getting at and you are right to an extent but i havent seen mallet play against any kind of college level competition. signing day way like last week and we are already calling him a first round pick? seems a bit early
                Fight On USC Trojans!

                gamertag: uscfan06

                Comment


                • #38
                  definately

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RWFender1
                    at least sanchez has competed against college level talent...i have seen him at practices, scrimages against USC's first team and a couple times in games this season...i know what you are getting at and you are right to an extent but i havent seen mallet play against any kind of college level competition. signing day way like last week and we are already calling him a first round pick? seems a bit early
                    Mallet has been in Michigan for a month and he played the AA game vs College talent.

                    Also the talent in the AA > the talent Sanchez passes on most the time. :D

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      hart is a good back but i think he is on the smaller side for the NFL. he will be drafted but will go later. he is definately talented though but mcfadden and slaton will go before him
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

                      gamertag: uscfan06

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by snuff
                        Originally posted by linebackerU

                        sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays
                        Let me help you:
                        sanchez (cant beat out a 2nd rounder), p.turner(slow and done nothing), v.hazelton(has yet to play), sam baker(1), l. jackson(no), s.ellis(no), manulaga/cushing(probably/doubtful)...taylor mays(so overrated and soft no.)

                        I think that adds up to 1.
                        dude u are rediculous

                        Sanchez=First rounder and is better than booty- booty is a senior which gets more respect.

                        Pat Turner= First round- Same height as Jarret and just as fast, and Jarrett is going to be a first round pick right?

                        Vidal Hazelton= Not sure but clone of Jarrett and Turner

                        Sam Baker= Definate 1st rounder

                        L Jackson= Yes hes a first rounder, he will prolly be the best DE in the country next year.

                        Ellis= 2nd round

                        Manuluga First round!

                        Cushing= Possible 1st round

                        Taylor Mays= Soft? he was a true freshmen playing on a national powerhouse

                        and since u then put freshmen on ur list here we go tough guy

                        Everson griffen= Future first round pick and dont say he isnt

                        Marc Tyler= Future first round pick if he gets to play along with the other 6 potential first round backs we have

                        Chris Galippo= Future first round pick- best linebacker in the country this year and might possibly start next year.

                        Joe McKnight= Future first round pick- u remember a guy named Reggie? well this guy is just like him

                        we got more but ill stop here :D

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          ya-the pac 10 gets those atheltic safties and corners like its no one bussiness

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            sanchez hasnt really played against any real teams besides a bit against stanford and then against oregon
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

                            gamertag: uscfan06

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by RWFender1
                              hart is a good back but i think he is on the smaller side for the NFL. he will be drafted but will go later. he is definately talented though but mcfadden and slaton will go before him
                              first, yeah that's true bout sanchez.

                              But with hart, i see him as a maurice drew. They both dont have ideal size but both are hard workers.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                true dat

                                hart will have to put on a lot more weight if he is going to play like maurice jones drew
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

                                gamertag: uscfan06

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information