Big East Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big East Thread

Talk anythign about the upcoming game sin the conference.

usf scares me, i just wanna throw that out there.

also i got my ticket this morning for the game saturday, should be funnnn

Predictions

Big Games:
    West V .vs. Lousiville= West V. Too much at home this year
    Lousiville .vs. Rutgers= Lousiville
    Rutgers .vs. West V= West V
    USF .vs. Lousiville= USF
    Rutgers .vs. USF= Rutgers
    USF .vs. West V= cant make up my mind

Rutgers losing to both WVA and Lousiville??? one may happen, but not both...
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Can a four way tie happen between USF,Rutgers, Louisville, and WVU? I say Louisville and WVU tie for first, and USF and Rutgers tie for third...
      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        Rutgers losing to both WVA and Lousiville??? one may happen, but not both...
        both will happen; rugters comes back down to earth this year; louisville doesnt lose at home, and wvu doesnt lose to rugters

rugters has never faced pat white, so dont start how you only lost by 2 last year

this is wvu's year

its kind of funny how all rugters fans act like they are the best after 1 good year out of like 110

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          both will happen; rugters comes back down to earth this year; louisville doesnt lose at home, and wvu doesnt lose to rugters

rugters has never faced pat white, so dont start how you only lost by 2 last year

this is wvu's year

its kind of funny how all rugters fans act like they are the best after 1 good year out of like 110
          hey i got my ticket but i applyed for the maniac section, and i got it but someone told me today that if im not actually a maniac, i cant sit there. Also some guy invited me to this tailgate not at the pit but in the one bank right near the stadium i forgot what its called.

Comment

this is wvu's year

funny how we've been to 2 straight bowls so that means we've had one good year....

also yea we lost by 2 at WVA. pat white makes it about a 10 point game, but how can you say we're down to earth after we gave you a huge scare last year... and with Louisville not losing at home, check Mike Teel's record at home, lets see whatcha find...
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Rutgers gets a bowl bid but falls out of top 25, next year if Rice stays and with all the talent WVU and Loovile lose, they should compete better next year.
              Louisville and WVU come out on top
              I guess cincy and usf will be the only other teams to get aa bowl bid

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

funny how we've been to 2 straight bowls so that means we've had one good year....

also yea we lost by 2 at WVA. pat white makes it about a 10 point game, but how can you say we're down to earth after we gave you a huge scare last year... and with Louisville not losing at home, check Mike Teel's record at home, lets see whatcha find...
                if teel has a good passing game then it should be close but if not it could be a couple td differential

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                  if teel has a good passing game then it should be close but if not it could be a couple td differential
                  last year, with White we lose by about 10. but at home, Teel is MUCH moer comfortable and it should be a very good game..

i feel Lousiville will finish 3rd behind WVA and RU(not in that order ;))
                  with a new RB and coach, i dont trust that and their D... Brohm, Williams and Urrita scare me, but they need a better run game...
                  Last edited by scottyboy; 09-22-2007, 05:38 PM.
                  We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

a scare with our backup who never played a meaningful down in his career (unless you count garbage time against teams like marshall and eastern washington)

didnt we beat teel when he was a freshman at home?

wow, 2 straight bowl games; how did you ever accomplish that; that has to be like a record or something

your offense scored what, 24 pts against our horrible defense in regulation; thats not that impressive

wvu will by 10

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

last year, with White we lose by about 10. but at home, Teel is MUCH moer comfortable and it should be a very good game..

i feel Lousiville will finish 3rd behind WVA and RU(not in that order ;))
                      with a new RB and coach, i dont trust that and their D... Brohm, Williams and Urrita scare me, but they need a better run game...
                      brohm without petrinos offense could struggle, im kind of thinking he will.lousiville is good but not big east worthy,im not trying to be biased but i really think that wvu will win it this year. i really like devine being on the team, from a standpoint of getting everyone excited, via kickoff/punt/ recieving. hopefully he can do what ginn did when he was a fresh/soph for tosu

Comment

a scare with our backup who never played a meaningful down in his career (unless you count garbage time against teams like marshall and eastern washington)

didnt we beat teel when he was a freshman at home?

wow, 2 straight bowl games; how did you ever accomplish that; that has to be like a record or something

your offense scored what, 24 pts against our horrible defense in regulation; thats not that impressive

wvu will by 10
                        know some facts before you post ok? teel has TWO losses in his career as a starter, at WVA and AT cincy... last year was his 1st year starting, Ryan Hart aka Mr INT started and lost that game, Teel played about a quarter and a half in a blow out game... Teel was in hostile environment in a huge game as a 1st year starter...he's lightyears ahead of that now
                        We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          brohm without petrinos offense could struggle, im kind of thinking he will.lousiville is good but not big east worthy,im not trying to be biased but i really think that wvu will win it this year. i really like devine being on the team, from a standpoint of getting everyone excited, via kickoff/punt/ recieving. hopefully he can do what ginn did when he was a fresh/soph for tosu
                          i agree, i feel louisville is in for a let down this year. it's gonna be between WVA and RU. Right now, you have more talent, but we play you at home, it should be very interesting. It's just ignorant posters like kwilk that gets me going... DChess, you keep me in check :D
                          We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

know some facts before you post ok? teel has TWO losses in his career as a starter, at WVA and AT cincy... last year was his 1st year starting, Ryan Hart aka Mr INT started and lost that game, Teel played about a quarter and a half in a blow out game... Teel was in hostile environment in a huge game as a 1st year starter...he's lightyears ahead of that now
                            last year was a great and "magical" year for rutgers, but i think they level off a little this year, and lose three games, maybe two.

im going to say it now, rutgers vs ucf will be an awesome game

Comment

and you need some reading comprehension skills, ok? i posted a question, meaning i dont know the facts

and white wasnt? i guess leading the team from 17 down with 8 min to play (although it wasnt a hostile enviornment) was better than anything teel has done

but i guess the sugar bowl wasnt hostile enviornment? i mean, it was played in atlanta, which is about 80 min from athens,which is where uga plays; so it was basically a home game for uga; but thats not a hostile enviornment

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information