Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal vs. Tennessee

who ya got?

i was gonna do a pick em' thread but everyone else has a cupcake opponent.

i go cal. justin forsett+jahvid best+longshore+jackson= nasty.

Craig Stevens will catch a touchdown pass mark it down

Comment

Cal will win. SEC home-field advantage was a huge reason for that win and Desean Jackson will smoke Tennessee.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I got Cal. Last year Longshore was a first year starter, and you could tell in that game that he was lost. This year's gonna be real different. DeSean gonna burn these guys for 100+ recieving and a PR TD.

Comment

Tennessee. I think Cal is the better team, but Tennessee finds a way to win.

Comment

I'll go w/ the philosophy i got with almost everygame involving an SEC team, SEC Dominance

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Have to study this one a little bit, but I always end up pullin for Ainge. But I have to look into this game a little more.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Tennesse, i just have a feeling

Comment

Given the Vol's losses both up front and at the corner positions, along with the revenge factor of which the flames will only be stoked by playing at home, I'm expecting Cal's offense to light up the scoreboard with myriad big plays. Whether or not Tennessee will be able to keep up is debatable, and I don't doubt their capability. Especially considering that Cal lost just as much from their defense of a year ago. Like most games, this will come down to who comes out with more fire and who wins the turnover battle. All things considered, this is a pretty even matchup on paper. But I've got to give the edge to Cal. We all saw how big a factor home field advantage was in this game last year. And you've got to give them the edge with the special teams.

My prediction-

Cal 34 Vols 27

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                    who ya got?

i was gonna do a pick em' thread but everyone else has a cupcake opponent.

i go cal. justin forsett+jahvid best+longshore+jackson= nasty.
                    Montgomery is 2nd on the depth chart and Best is 3rd.
                    And yes I'll say Cal.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Would have gone Tennesse but Ainge broke his pinky and he hasnt been playing so im going with CAL

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

i think Cal will win this one by a couple of scores. too many weapons

Comment

31-21 Tenn is my prediction
                          Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                          Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                          Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                          A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

I think Cal is overrated, gimme Tennessee. Is Eric Berry starting?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think that so much has been said about desean jackson that the tennessee secondary will make him a non factor, but I believe it will be close, but you know i gotta go with my vols winning.

24-28 vols

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information