Cal vs. Tennessee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NittanyLion2k7 View Post
    DeSean Jackson is special. Such a dynamic player, quick, fast and with terrific hands and toughness. Such a fluid and terrific talent. As of now he is easily the # 1 WR on the board. Come May if he declares he's looking at a lottery pick.
    I was unaware the NFL had a Lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      The people with Toilet Paper living in the trees kill me. Only in California.
      I know, you'd think all that time would be much better used planting as many new trees as they wanted if that's what they really care about. The irony of doing doing all that to "protect the trees" while at the same time making sure you've got plenty of TP is classic.

Comment

Whoops too used to the NBA Draft. Still Lottery applies. Top 10 easily. Probably closer to To 5. IF Ted Ginn can get drafted 9th overall, DeSean Jackson is easily worth Top 5.

Comment

this game has all the makings to be a classic

Comment

DeSean Jackson is special. Such a dynamic player, quick, fast and with terrific hands and toughness. Such a fluid and terrific talent. As of now he is easily the # 1 WR on the board. Come May if he declares he's looking at a lottery pick.
            He's not easily the #1. He needs to find some cheeseburgers and down those suckers before he becomes "easily" the first WR.

Comment

I'm so glad I'm recording this. Looks like a great game. The ND and Illinois games are wasting space on my DVR...

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                He's not easily the #1. He needs to find some cheeseburgers and down those suckers before he becomes "easily" the first WR.
                You're kidding right? Who else is going to knock him off? Early Doucet is not on his level, I'm sorry. I watched that game and Early Doucet isn't as good of a WR as DeSean Jackson.

Jackson might be light but he's got toughness. He reminds me of Santonio Holmes but faster, quicker, more dynamic and with better hands. Now that is scary.

Comment

Marvin Harrison looks like he could use just as many cheeseburgers as Desean. He seems to be doing just fine.

Comment

Duckseason dont act like you couldn't walk outside right now and see hippie feces falling from trees.

You live in Oregon. :p

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                      Duckseason dont act like you couldn't walk outside right now and see hippie feces falling from trees.

You live in Oregon. :p
                      Yeah, but all our hippies are in prison for blowing up SUV's and "resisting" police during riots.

Comment

That surprises you?

He's so fast.....HE'S EVEN FASTER THAN SEC SPEED! :0
                        nope doesnt surprise me one bit!!!

Comment

WOW how bout jahvid best..looks like cal has two reggie bush clones lol

Comment

You're kidding right? Who else is going to knock him off? Early Doucet is not on his level, I'm sorry. I watched that game and Early Doucet isn't as good of a WR as DeSean Jackson.

Jackson might be light but he's got toughness. He reminds me of Santonio Holmes but faster, quicker, more dynamic and with better hands. Now that is scary.
                            As a receiver? You better believe Doucet, Manningham, Urrutia etc... are all about as good as Jackson. He's a slightly more polished version of Ginn. He needs work as a receiver. Terrific returner though

Comment

As a receiver? You better believe Doucet, Manningham, Urrutia etc... are all about as good as Jackson. He's a slightly more polished version of Ginn. He needs work as a receiver. Terrific returner though
                              Jackson acutally is very good in his routes. From some of the clips I've seen he looks great. Check that stick move:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpaV2IxXQK0

Comment

He's got better hands than Ginn easily. And he runs better r outes and can actualy take a hit. Are you even watching the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information