No announcement yet.

Appalachian State stuns Michigan in Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appalachain State has a pretty solid team, but I didn't think they had a chance in hell of actually winning this game.

They played LSU really hard a few years ago. LSU won 24-0, but App. State was in that game for a while. They played really hard.

Also, LOL michigan

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      They play in the Big Ten
      ur right, excitement got the best of me and i wasnt paying attention :( lol...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Thanks Michigan. On one hand, this'll make it a whole lot harder to defend the Big 10. On the other hand, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I say instead of the Big Ten adding another team... We kick out Michigan and add two more teams that can actually contend.

They embarrass the Big Ten as well.

Comment

Chad Henne and Mike Hart are both officially OUT of the Heisman Race.

GO COLT BRENNAN!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Chad Henne and Mike Hart are both officially OUT of the Heisman Race.

GO COLT BRENNAN!!! :D
              I'd say Mike Hart is still in it with 186 yards rushing and 3 TDs

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                OK, but Henne is OUT!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!!!!!!!

Say good bye to Round 1 of the 2008 NFL Draft, Mr. Chad Henne!

Comment

No its much harder to win the heisman when your team isn't winning... He probably has a 5% chance of winning right now... and if they lose again, which will happen. Then he is deffinently out.

Comment

Aw son of a ***** I was asleep and missed it. Any other upsets today?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
                      No its much harder to win the heisman when your team isn't winning... He probably has a 5% chance of winning right now... and if they lose again, which will happen. Then he is deffinently out.
                      you guys act like arkansas is gonna go undefeated

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I am ashamed and embarrassed as a Michigan fan. Just goes to show you what happens when you look past teams and think you've won the game before it even started. I cannot say I didn't think this was a possibility. I woke up thinking "what if?" With a tough three game stretch coming up, I considered the possibility that Michigan would look past Appalachian State. I really didn't expect them to lose. There is zero excuse for giving up 34 points to a D1-AA team, regardless of if they are the best in the country. I feel horrible for the big three. They all could be gearing up for their first NFL game next Sunday, but they decided to come back to beat Ohio State and have one more shot at the National Championship. Well, one game into the season and their National Championship chances went down the drain. They can win the rest of their games, but because they lost to a D1-AA team, another one or two loss team will get to the title game before they do. I was watching the game at work, so I didn't catch much of Jake Long, but man was Mike Hart playing his ass off. Chad Henne looked decent. He should've played better than he did, but I thought he looked better than his stat line. I just wish people wouldn't write Michigan off like they are going to go 0-12 this year. It was one awful, awful loss. I guarantee they don't play this bad every game. We may not have any shot at the National Championship anymore, but I hope for Henne, Hart, and Long's sake that we can beat Ohio State.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
                          And Arkansas is going to have less than two losses?

Comment

i dont understand how people say they look past a team. Nobody does that, and if they do they shouldnt be playing. I doubt carr said who cares about App St. lets just go on to the next game. Why didnt he put in the backups then if they looked past it? why risk hurting starters if ur looking past it. Michigan was unlucky, they werent destroyed just some bad plays by Mich and good play by Appy. I dont hate Mich but i hate that they use the excuse "we" looked past them when they arent on the team, so how would u know.

MICHIGAN WAS UNLUCKY TODAY

Comment

I think you will see a mass exodus of talent leaving Michigan for the NFL this year. Not only will the Big 3 graduate but i think nearly every junior with pro potential will bolt now too

Comment

I think you will see a mass exodus of talent leaving Michigan for the NFL this year. Not only will the Big 3 graduate but i think nearly every junior with pro potential will bolt now too
                                Because they lost one game? Yes, it was one of the worst losses in the school's history, but the season isn't over with yet. If they play like they are capable of playing and beat Wisconsin and/or Ohio State the season is still salvageable. Michigan could go 10-2 and win or share the Big 10 title. It's not out of the question. This Michigan team is better than they played today. A few years ago, Michigan went 7-5 and not all of the juniors jumped ship. People are making this loss out to be way more than it is. If they start losing more games, then we can act like it's the end of the world. This could be a blessing in disguise. We don't know. Michigan could be more motivated the rest of the way and play the rest of season with a chip on their shoulders. Just because they lost their chance at a National Championship doesn't mean they lost this season and next.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information