Appalachian State stuns Michigan in Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appalachian State stuns Michigan in Michigan

Appalachian State defeats Michigan 34-32 in Michigan.

On Appalachian State's final drive they drove 69 yards down the field in 1:11 with no timeouts relying on nothing but passing plays. They get down to the 5 yard line and kick a field goal with :40 seconds left.
    On the kickoff Michigan gets to the 34 yard line. 1st play was an incomplete pass. Second play gets them 40 yards down the field to the Appalachian State 20 yard line. :5 second left.
    Michigan sends in the field goal unit to kick an easy field goal with the ball being right in the middle of the field. Kicker lines up, the ball is snapped, and it is BLOCKED! An Appalachian State defensive end picks up the ball and rumbles down the field to the Michigan 5 yard line before being tackled.
    Game over. Appalachian State completes one of the biggest upsets in college football.

One of the most unbelievable games I have ever watched.
    Last edited by diabsoule; 09-01-2007, 03:54 PM.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Just goes to show you that the top teams in D1-AA are capable of hanging in D1-A

Comment

Games like this is why college football is better than the NFL.

Comment

Appalachian State is thinking of making the move up to Div. I because they are one of the top teams in Div. I-AA. I think with this game they proved that they should be in Division I.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I'm sorry this thread doesn't do the game justice.

Comment

kfjdkjfkfjakjdklfja

Comment

ahahahah omg that was amazing. anyone watch it live on tv or in person ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                I saw it on the Big Ten Network, which I didn't know I had until I turned it on to watch the game.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Damn you, Comcast for not getting the Big Ten Network. Why don't you two girls stop fighting and make an agreement?

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                  Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                    yea i was at the game.

Comment

That was amazing.

Meanwhile mass suicides are happening in Ann Arbor due to this game
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

simply awesome. This certainly blows the Big Ten wide open!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                          simply awesome. This certainly blows the Big Ten wide open!
                          Yeah, it does. If Appalachian State can beat Michigan I would expect Wisconsin to do the same.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I'm not really that distraught.. I didn't get to see this happen because of the ********DBig Ten Network.

Comment

awesome. that just made App. States's season

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information