No announcement yet.

An Open Challenge to All Colt Brennan disciples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Brennan is the more talented, but Harrell plays for a better team in a better conference. Harrell actually has to play good teams.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Can someone explain to me how Colt Brennan is any different than Timmy Change. God forbid Chang is getting killed up here playing in the CFL for Hamilton.

Chang had MUCH better numbers than Brennan, yet Brennan is begin talked about as a #1 round prospect. I am not following. I still believe that a Hawaii QB is a product of the system. No ifs ands or buts.

Comment

both harrell and brennan r system QBs of their respective schools. where r timmy chang and cliff kingsbury now??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          both harrell and brennan r system QBs of their respective schools. where r timmy chang and cliff kingsbury now??? lol
          You must be an aspiring NFL Scout! Your scouting analysis is second to none!

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
            Can someone explain to me how Colt Brennan is any different than Timmy Change. God forbid Chang is getting killed up here playing in the CFL for Hamilton.

Chang had MUCH better numbers than Brennan, yet Brennan is begin talked about as a #1 round prospect. I am not following. I still believe that a Hawaii QB is a product of the system. No ifs ands or buts.
            Chang threw just as many INTs as TDs.

Colt Brennan throws tons of TDs, but no INTs.

Hes got a stronger arm and hes more accurate.

Comment

He is much bigger than Chang

Comment

Quite simply, Brennan is 10 times the QB prospect Chang was.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post

- Hawaii is the media's darling pick to go to a BSC Bowl game.
                  Media's darling? Maybe in California or other West Coast states. They are still pretty much worthless to us on the east coast and no one takes them seriously. Like I said in another thread. I think maybe all but 2 teams in the SEC beat Hawaii.

Comment

SEC is the best Conference in College Football.

Comment

You must be an aspiring NFL Scout! Your scouting analysis is second to none!
                      i dont really feel that way bout colt brennan because he no doubt is very different than many other system QBs talent-wise. harrell however is defintely a product of the system. brennan will be drafted around the same time kevin kolb was last year = early 2nd round.

Comment

You have these System Qbs, what about the Pro System Qbs, so far, Quinn, and Linert, and now the up and comming Booty. They use the Pro style Offense so they are putting up numbers, not like the Spread Offense type.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          You have these System Qbs, what about the Pro System Qbs, so far, Quinn, and Linert, and now the up and comming Booty. They use the Pro style Offense so they are putting up numbers, not like the Spread Offense type.

This thread is about QBs like Brennan and Harrell in wide-open offenses. People tend to (and most of the time should) discount their achievements because it's easy to produce in these systems. We're not forgetting the QBs in traditional offenses, they just have no place in this discussion.

Comment

If by MUCH better, you mean NOT better, then sure. In 4 years Chang threw for 111 TDs and 74 INTs. In his career he completed 57% of his passes. In 2 years Brennan threw 93 TDs and 25 INTs. He's also completed 71% of his passes so far. So when you find where Chang put up better stats than Brennan you can let us know, until then there seem to be some ifs and or buts.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

- Colt only played in the first of game one and 3 quarters in game 3.

- Colt was in the race last year whereas Harrell wasn't. His name was on the map and he's done nothing to disappoint yet.

- Colt had flirted with entering the draft and was talked about as a potential first rounder. So by returning, he came back to the college scene with star power.

- As long as he keeps winning, he'll be in the race. He's no fluke, so the stats will be there again. He will break Ty Detmer's record. Harrell will not be in the conversation.

- Colt had all the stats he needed to win last year. Stats are only part of it. Harrell is realizing that now.

- Life's not fair.
                              Good points, and thanks. I'm not complaining btw, per your "life isn't fair" comment, i'm not a texas tech fan or anything, I just wanted some clarification. You're right about the sitting out much of games thing, that's very impressive, I had forgotten that
                              The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

- Colt only played in the first of game one and 3 quarters in game 3.

- Colt was in the race last year whereas Harrell wasn't. His name was on the map and he's done nothing to disappoint yet.

- Colt had flirted with entering the draft and was talked about as a potential first rounder. So by returning, he came back to the college scene with star power.

- As long as he keeps winning, he'll be in the race. He's no fluke, so the stats will be there again. He will break Ty Detmer's record. Harrell will not be in the conversation.

- Colt had all the stats he needed to win last year. Stats are only part of it. Harrell is realizing that now.

- Life's not fair.
                                Its kind of tough to go to a BCS bowl game from the WAC conference with one loss because everyone knows Hawaii cant touch Chase Holbrook and NMSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information