Best Freshman RB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Freshman RB

all right i haven't seen a ton of them bt what what i have seen any Freshman who is getting PT at RB has been doing well

who do you think is the best?

Graig Cooper RB Miami
    Noel Devine RB WVU
    Terry Grant RB Alabama

are just a few i know of
    Last edited by fenikz; 09-30-2007, 10:10 PM.

Noel Devine!!!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Noel Devine is the man.

Comment

devine and cooper dont play that much cuz of james and slaton but i think its a tie between those two..both are very explosive and will be studs when they get their chance

armando allen imo is gonna be a beast and mccoy is having a nice season

Comment

i'm liking Demarco Murray

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
            i'm liking Demarco Murray
            isnt he a redshirt frosh though

i think he is meaning a true frosh

could be wrong though

Comment

I like that true freshman running back from Cal, Jahvid Best. That guy can flat out fly. He won a gold medal for the state of California in the 100 meter dash didn't he? The scary thing is he runs that fast in pads. Football player first, track star second.
              (shameless self-promotion)
              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                I like that true freshman running back from Cal, Jahvid Best. That guy can flat out fly. He won a gold medal for the state of California in the 100 meter dash didn't he? The scary thing is he runs that fast in pads. Football player first, track star second.
                yea jahvid best what a fast physical freak..then noel devine!

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  devine and cooper dont play that much cuz of james and slaton but i think its a tie between those two..both are very explosive and will be studs when they get their chance

armando allen imo is gonna be a beast and mccoy is having a nice season
                  Coop has more yards than James this year, same amount of TDs too.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Noel Devine from WVU and Brandon Saine from tOSU by far have impressed me the most. Devine is a little shrimp though and will fall off the football map in about 4 years.

Comment

Is that Moreno kid from Georgia a true frosh? He's electric.

McKoy of Pitt also impressed me when I saw him.

I didn't realize Grant was a true freshman, I thought he was older. He's been very solid for Alabama.
                      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                        He doesnt play all that much at RB though.But he does see a good amount of playing time.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          Is that Moreno kid from Georgia a true frosh? He's electric.

McKoy of Pitt also impressed me when I saw him.

I didn't realize Grant was a true freshman, I thought he was older. He's been very solid for Alabama.
                          Knowshon Moreno was red shirted last year. Electric is right, he is fun to watch. He's going to be an exceptional back...hell, he already is. Too bad he didnt go to Rutgers.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-30-2007, 02:07 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            Noel Devine from WVU and Brandon Saine from tOSU by far have impressed me the most. Devine is a little shrimp though and will fall off the football map in about 4 years.
                            barry sanders was a little shrimp

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                              barry sanders was a little shrimp
                              Players have gotten a lot bigger and faster in the last decade. I have a feeling a lot of those famous Barry Sanders runs would have been stopped in the backfield now

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information