Lou's Pep Talks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou's Pep Talks

Ummmm. I'm trying to think of my favorite speach of his. I think it is creative to an extent but his LISP kills me. I'drather see a pep talk where a coach is willingly allowing college gameday go in their and record it live..would be great. But its a cute idea, but his LISP KILLS ME!
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

How anyone can be motivated by Lou Holtz?

sufferin sucotash!

Comment

The bumblebee speech for USF Vs. WVU was the best by far.

Comment

a pep talk for DUKE? hahha im dying.
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It would be better if it was someone with vigor who made me wantto kill my parents Menedez style or soemthing. THAT LISP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            The bumblebee speech for USF Vs. WVU was the best by far.
            Agreed, the one for Nd this week was horrendous though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

his lisp is hard 2 listen to for commentary, but his speeches are actually great...if you put yourself in the perspective of being in the locker room and about 2 play a game, your not thinking about his lisp, your listening to what he's saying and ready 2 kill your opponent...ive had coaches who had sumwhat of a lisp(not nearly as bad) but they damn sure spit alot when they yelled, but it boils down to how motivated they can get you, and just being who he is, i would be hanging onto his every word if he was giving me a pep talk before a game, lisp or not he's a great coach and id have to be a fool to not pay attention if i were one of his players

although, their still going 2 lose to Duke more then likely lol

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Some people may find this ignorant but i cannot take another one of these pep talks...Lou Holtz should be euthanized. The time stuart scott did spoken word was awful but these pep talks get worse each week.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                  Some people may find this ignorant but i cannot take another one of these pep talks...Lou Holtz should be euthanized. The time stuart scott did spoken word was awful but these pep talks get worse each week.
                  haha QFT they are pretty awful

Comment

that cracked me up last night, he was decked out in his full ND gear from like 1980.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
                      that cracked me up last night, he was decked out in his full ND gear from like 1980.
                      Thats the exact outfit he wore during the years when he was the coach at Notre Dame. I also cracked up when I seen that.
                      Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information