Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you predict will be at New York for the Heisman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michigan
    Originally posted by RWFender1
    haha, apparently i am not :D

but i do think booty will for sure be going to New York and has an excellent chance of winning the trophy if USC goes undefeated. It seems like most of the winners of the heisman trophy lately are players in teams who appear at the National Championship.

Also did you see JDB's rose bowl game? that is a sign of what's to come next season. He has also started to show signs of being a great leader.

I think Wells will be a beast but personally, i dont see him winning the heisman before his junior year. Peterson wasn't even able to accomplish that
    that hideous rose bowl was what convinced me :(
    That was against a defense that hadn't seen the field in over 6 weeks guy. Gimmie a break, one game doesn't make you a superstar. Especially a bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Originally posted by RWFender1
      haha, apparently i am not :D

but i do think booty will for sure be going to New York and has an excellent chance of winning the trophy if USC goes undefeated. It seems like most of the winners of the heisman trophy lately are players in teams who appear at the National Championship.

Also did you see JDB's rose bowl game? that is a sign of what's to come next season. He has also started to show signs of being a great leader.

I think Wells will be a beast but personally, i dont see him winning the heisman before his junior year. Peterson wasn't even able to accomplish that
      that hideous rose bowl was what convinced me :(
      That was against a defense that hadn't seen the field in over 6 weeks guy. Gimmie a break, one game doesn't make you a superstar. Especially a bowl game.
      if the defense can hold up their end of the bargain i see tons of blowouts next year which = john david booty heisman.

Comment

McFadden
        Hart
        Slaton
        JDB
        Colt Brennan

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Colt Brennan
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

John David Booty
            Colt Brennan
            Mike Hart
            Darren McFadden
            Steve Slaton

Comment

Darren McFadden - Will leave the NFL salivating for the 2008 draft

Chad Henne - Close second, just couldnt overcome Mcfadden enormus statistics and highlight reels

Mike Hart - Huge numbers w/ consitency, but w/ Henne on his team he doesnt get it

Pat White - Huge statistical year, probably BCS, but never had a chance compared to big school Michigan or thouroughbred RB McFadden

Comment

hard to narrow it down to just 3...how about 3 for the premier positions.

QB / RB / WR / Defensive players (they never win , but some always get consideration)

QB 1) Brian Brohm 2) JD Booty 3) Colt McCoy
                RB 1) McFadden 2) Rice 3) Hart
                WR 1) D.Jackson 2) Manningham 3)Sweed
                D) 1) K.Phillips 2) Laranitus 3) Cushing.

Comment

Dont make excuses about the rose bowl just because you didnt like that outcome. Almost everybody on here thought USC stood no chance winning against Michigan. Michigan was touted as the 2nd best team in the country and everyone raved about their defense. 6 weeks isnt all the long and if it did have any affect on them shame on them for not scheduling practices to keep them sharp. John David had an awesome game and looked like Colt Brennan out there shredding through the defense. He didnt even look like same QB i had known him to be, it was unreal. I dont see how he wont be a contendor as long as he puts up the stats and the "Ws"

He was injured a lot last season so he wasnt as mobile but now that he is looking more healthy he is going to build off that rose bowl performance
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

id like to see a WR win the heisman sometime too but i think it will be a long time since we see that happen again...
                    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Slasher will be a finalist, Booty because QBs are always given too much recognition, and McFadden

Comment

the five will be

1. Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii
                        2. Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
                        3. Pat White, QB, West Virgina
                        4. Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
                        5. Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville

Winner:--------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>

=

Comment

look at my sig.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Darren McFadden, Pat White, Brian Brohm, PJ Hill and James Hardy.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                              Darren McFadden, Pat White, Brian Brohm, PJ Hill and James Hardy.

Will Indiana even have a winning record next year? I wonder who the last player from a losing team got invited to NY.

Comment

JDB
                                pat white
                                mcfadden

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information