X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    QB Olsen trasnferring out of Miami.
    So now there will be a QB competition between Ryan Williams, Gary Crow, Brad Kaaya, and Malik Rosier?

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
      So now there will be a QB competition between Ryan Williams, Gary Crow, Brad Kaaya, and Malik Rosier?
      Supposedly Kaaya is looking at UCLA now too...

...might not even get him.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
        Supposedly Kaaya is looking at UCLA now too...

...might not even get him.
        Seeing the way Stephen Morris regressed I too would rethink that decision if I was a QB, especially when the likely starter is transferring out. James Coley is one of the best recruiters in the country, but he was an awful position coach at FSU who was being reassigned to being only a recruiter as QB Coach. To think he's actually in charge of Miami's offense AND QB Coaching is hysterical.

==================

Doing some digging it just seems Olsen leaving Miami is a rumor, but one supported by the fact he didn't make the bowl trip with the rest of the team, even though he was dressed out for every other game this season.
        Last edited by MassNole; 12-30-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          QB Olsen trasnferring out of Miami.
          Rumors at this point, haven't seen anything final yet. Seems like he was sent home from the bowl game, along with Rashawn Scott and Ray Lewis. No idea if that's what is causing everyone to think he is transferring or not, but if you have any other info I'd be interest, I can't find anything else on it.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Rumors at this point, haven't seen anything final yet. Seems like he was sent home from the bowl game, along with Rashawn Scott and Ray Lewis. No idea if that's what is causing everyone to think he is transferring or not, but if you have any other info I'd be interest, I can't find anything else on it.
            Probably the same conjecture that you are seeing. I shouldn't have stated it that way so i'll edit the post.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• @GoodmanESPN 1m
              The transfer list continues to grow: Louisville's Chane Behanan, Indiana's Luke Fischer, Mississippi State's Dre Applewhite latest additions

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                @GoodmanESPN 1m
                The transfer list continues to grow: Louisville's Chane Behanan, Indiana's Luke Fischer, Mississippi State's Dre Applewhite latest additions

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  They are totally basketball players. Just making sure you are paying attention...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• GT QB Vad Lee said he will transfer. "The triple option was never really my thing," Lee said.
                    Well that makes sense.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• I was just going to post that. If triple option isn't your thing, why go to a school that runs the triple option?

Originally posted by SolidGold
                      Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by Monomach
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                        I was just going to post that. If triple option isn't your thing, why go to a school that runs the triple option?
                        Wasn't Tech "modernizing" their offense when they were recruiting Lee?

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          Damn it cody riggs don't leave Florida :(
                          took him long enough to finally come to ND. Didnt think the staff imagined he had this in mind when he said dont even worry about recruiting me, im coming anyway

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                            took him long enough to finally come to ND. Didnt think the staff imagined he had this in mind when he said dont even worry about recruiting me, im coming anyway
                            Was he committed to ND early on in the process? I remember when he was a heavy lean there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MassNole View Post
                              Was he committed to ND early on in the process? I remember when he was a heavy lean there.
                              not officially. STAs coach didnt allow commitments that early. He did however say to the staff that they neednt worry about spending a lot of time recruiting him. Was considered a virtual silent for a long time, then the coaching change happened (id still take Kelly and no Riggs over Weis with Riggs)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
                                not officially. STAs coach didnt allow commitments that early. He did however say to the staff that they neednt worry about spending a lot of time recruiting him. Was considered a virtual silent for a long time, then the coaching change happened (id still take Kelly and no Riggs over Weis with Riggs)
                                Which I should have remembered from his teammate's recruitment (Lamarcus Joyner and the fake drama his pretend "handler" caused with Ohio State).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information