Rivals or Scout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivals or Scout

i plan to get a subscription to one after Christmas; which one is better? which one gives me more info?

on scout it looks like you suscribe to an individual site (like i would only get wvu info); is this the same on rivals?

which is better for football?

which is better for bball?

which has the better message boards?

which has the better articles?

i dont really like bball, so i would be using it mainly for fball; im leaning towards rivals

what do you guys think?

thanx

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Rivals.(10)

Comment

I like Rivals, the only thing thats annoying is the way they drop guys that are solid commits early while the guys who give them more reason to have people visit the site rise in the rankings.

Comment

Rivals is also pretty bad about once a player commits to a school they raise the ratings. But with rivals you can see all the news about every team but unless you pay more you are only allowed to go into one teams message board. Alot of the breaking news breaks in the message boards. But rivals is a lot better than scout, and this year they will have the AA game locked down bc they are a sponsor

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Depends on the team.

For West Virginia, you'd probably want Scout.

Comment

for oregon I like scout
            "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

Don't view it as rivals vs. scout.

It just depends on the team thats being covered.

For Ohio State, the Rivals insiders dont have any great info, the best inside info comes from scout or Bucknuts. Mainly scout IMO.

So figure out which site has the best insiders and reporters, not which is the better network. You can see the rankings regardless of being an insider or not.
              Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

I have the same dilemma. It seems like Michigan has some pretty good info on scout, but I don't know anything about the Michigan info on rivals.

Comment

I prefer scout just because I think rivals' basketball rankings suck. Scout has some serious ND bias in my opinion, but I suppose you'll see biases regardless of where you go. On both sites you pay to gain access to the premium message boards. Rivals has better fball rankings whereas Scout has better bball rankings. Based on that, I'd probably rather pick which site has the best board for my team. Get on their free boards and see which one is more active.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                  Titty sprinkles

Comment

ive suscribed to rivals a few times the past years, and Ive been happy with what I got for my money...They were pretty in depth, and covered all the players with some pretty good inside info, I cant really compare it to scout because ive never used it but Ive gotten all the info I needed from rivals, and like some have said rivals is really good with the football rankings and that was why I used it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

What about LSU? Tigerbait or Tigerrag?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                        What about LSU? Tigerbait or Tigerrag?
                        Rivals covers the SEC a lot better than scout I think. I am an Ole Miss fan and there are very rarely updates on scout, and pretty much all of them have already been covered by rivals. Tigerbait is great, I have been on it a few times and there are constant recruiting updates to go with a lot of content about the team.

I have had much better luck on rivals for my 2 teams, BC and Ole Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                          I prefer scout just because I think rivals' basketball rankings suck. Scout has some serious ND bias in my opinion, but I suppose you'll see biases regardless of where you go. On both sites you pay to gain access to the premium message boards. Rivals has better fball rankings whereas Scout has better bball rankings. Based on that, I'd probably rather pick which site has the best board for my team. Get on their free boards and see which one is more active.
                          You are mistaken. Scout has major USC bias, Notre Dame bias is very low and nobody that commits jumps like 50 spots.
                          Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

which is better for football? scout

which is better for bball? toss up

which has the better message boards? scout BY FAR

which has the better articles? rivals

for Michigan, scout is FAR superior to rivals (The Wolverine provides almost NO accurate inside info), but it's different for every school.
                            Last edited by Michigan; 01-01-2008, 10:46 AM.
                            I'm a state.

Comment

Rivals all the way

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information