Rodriguez expects QB Mallett to transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodriguez expects QB Mallett to transfer

Rodriguez added he expected freshman quarterback Ryan Mallett to leave, as well, noting he'd done his best to convince him he could fit in his spread offense.

"I believe he is going to transfer," he said. "He has not told me specifically, but he's told other folks in the program, and I talked to him before the bowl game and I talked to him once after and gave him our spiel. But again, if he chooses to leave, he can make a choice he thinks is best for him and we'll be okay.
    Source: http://michigan.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=759359

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Woooowww. That would hurt. Ha.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

and arrington and manningham going pro

so they lose almost their whole offense----henne, hart, long, arrington, manningham

he better hope he gets pryor

and its getting real ugly with the law suit---we requested all cell phone records including text messages and other stuff

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Well it's pretty much official he's transfering.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3188170

Tennessee is the early favorite

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          and arrington and manningham going pro

so they lose almost their whole offense----henne, hart, long, arrington, manningham

he better hope he gets pryor

and its getting real ugly with the law suit---we requested all cell phone records including text messages and other stuff
          Yup time for some new guys to step up.

Comment

I sort of root for Michigan, and I don't really want to see them lose, but I wouldn't mind seeing R-Rod bombing in his first season there, having the UM folks screaming for Carr to com back.

It would be a bonus if Stewart went undefeated with WVU and took them to the championship game.

Comment

fyi, under nehlen we went 7-5 and won a bowl game

the next year under rod he changed the system and had two immobile qbs running the spread option; he did not fit the system to the players; went 3-8, losing to temple

and a lot of players transfered; that 1st year we had under 70 scholarship players

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
                Well it's pretty much official he's transfering.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3188170

Tennessee is the early favorite
                Bad ass!___

Dallas Cowboys/Denver Broncos/Tennessee Volunteer Fan

Comment

Good. I hope he thrives somewhere, he would fit the tall white, immobile Tennessee QB standard, so i can see that working out well.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

I think UCLA and Arkansas are in the mix too

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                      I think UCLA and Arkansas are in the mix too
                      i thought he might have gone to arkansas right when the rumors about transferring happened. but it looks like tennessee might be a lock

Comment

Michigan next year = Notre Dame this year?

Just throwing it out there. Notre Dame went from BCS to CRAP and Michigan is looking in ROUGH, ROUGH shape. They have no one..

Imagine a year where Michigan and Notre Dame both have LOSING records.. ...

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

Just throwing it out there. Notre Dame went from BCS to CRAP and Michigan is looking in ROUGH, ROUGH shape. They have no one..

in all fairness, notre dame has been crap the past couple years, it just so happen they made a bcs game, but they were never a top 15 team. michigan wont be as bad as they are. i

Comment

Doubt it, not just because I'm a Michigan fan. Our defense should be much improved. Assuming Terrance Taylor stays, we should only lose two defensive starters in Shawn Crable and Jamar Adams. Carlos Brown and Brandon Minor proved the cupboard at RB isn't bare and Greg Mathews has some significant experience at WR.

Comment

Notre Dame wont have a losing record next year.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information