X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Footballs Dirtiest Programs

Discuss

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/tag/T...NCAAFBPrograms

Kinda surprised Florida State isn't listed, although they haven't been sanctioned by the league I think it's fairly evident they've had their fair share of scandalous activity.

Also, looks like the Big 12 got hit the heaviest followed by the SEC.

No wonder the SEC beats the Big 10. We cheat!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

very surprised to see Texas Tech on top of the list

Comment

surprised Washington isnt higher. Neuheisal will have UCLA in the top 10 in no time
        "Autzen's 59,000 strong make the 'Big House collectively sound like a pathetic wimper. It's louder than 'The Swamp', 'The Shoe' and 'Death Valley' Autzen Stadium is where great teams go to die." MDN

Comment

I thought for sure that 'Bama would be in the top 2 or 3, but that's just the LSU bias in me.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            Kinda surprised Florida State isn't listed, although they haven't been sanctioned by the league I think it's fairly evident they've had their fair share of scandalous activity.

Also, looks like the Big 12 got hit the heaviest followed by the SEC.

No wonder the SEC beats the Big 10. We cheat!
            thats because of ESPN and SI's unfounded hatred towards FSU every program has so much crap that goes unreported but the littlest things get blown up by ESPN about FSU. Like the other day in the Duke basketball game when Paulus was on the ground FSU players were going for the ball and ESPN stopped and highlighted the FSU guys arm and said some smart ass remark like "maybe a little cheap shot there" when in the replay you couldnt see the FSU guy doing anything. But at the same time Paulus was kicking like 4 FSU guys while he was down and he actually got the technical, but of course ESPN doesn't mention that crap. [/pissedatthemediarant]

anyways FSU has aliways handled its stuff without the need of the NCAA to get involved. Its ridiculous how bad of a rap we get.

Comment

Yeah, all programs are dirty. Unfortunately unless you admit it to the NCAA or the Federal Government gets involved, the NCAA ignores it.

Comment

Originally posted by oregonbucfan View Post
                surprised Washington isnt higher. Neuheisal will have UCLA in the top 10 in no time
                they cleaned up after neuheisel left. And have fun on probation UCLA fans.
                CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

How the hell does Texas Tech beat out OU and Bama? The latter schools are historic cheaters, while TT had got hit big just one time and hardly have rumors floating around about them. Numerous schools have been flagged for lack of institutional control and academic cheating, so I don't see why that makes TT top the list.

FSU certainly needs to be mentioned.

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Auburn's 2 chop blocks this year is an indicator of things to come.

Comment

Im just gonna throw this out there, why of all the pictures do they use that for cal? i find it funny actually...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

what, no o$u?

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                          what, no o$u?
                          Don't worry. If half the **** I've been hearing about Mr. Pryor is accurate, we could have a Clarett V 2.0

I was surprised they didn't make it though. You know, since players like A.J Hawk magically have three grand laying around and things like that.

Comment

Yeah, buddy! #3!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

i am surprised that not a single big ten school is on the list. but im sorry SMU is hands down the worse. They got the touch of death. No school has ever gotten the touch of death, besides SMU. that takes talent.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information