Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most painful loss you've watched

For me, it's three games:

30-0 vs Wake Forest. My first game in Tallahassee. Cold, raining, and a pitiful performance.

Orange Bowl vs. Penn State. If Gary made the extra point, we win. I stil felt we deserved to win that game.

2002 vs Miami. We dominate the majority of the game. Greg Jones ran wild. Xavier Beitia and Wide Left...

2006: undefeated Michigan loses to undefeated OSU the day after Bo died.

Damn you Shawn Crable!
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      2006: undefeated Michigan loses to undefeated OSU the day after Bo died.

Damn you Shawn Crable!
      ******* Crable....

Comment

the many recent losses to florida.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

2006 National Championship

I forced myself to watch the whole thing, it was unbearable

Comment

December 1, 2007: Unranked Pittsburgh comes to Morgantown and takes down #2 West Virginia, ruining their chance to play for a national title.

I was literally just silent in my seat through most of the second half. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Comment

Cal against Texas Tech or Miami against OSU because of a BS pass interference call.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

My first LSU game attending, Tennessee 2005. Les Miles introduction to SEC. Sitting on a 21-0 lead we lose in OT. This coming after watching the best win i've ever watched against AZ St.

Comment

Can't say Appy State cause I didn't have B10 network at the time, so I'll say OSU 04 or OSU 05. 04 was awful because we were 9-1 going up against a 6-4 OSU team and ended up losing 21-37 while Ginn and Smith made the entire defense look slow. 05 sucked because we were up by 9 midway through the 4th qrtr but played Lloydball (playing not to lose) and let them score the next 13. That loss marked the peak of my frustration against Lloyd and his staff.

Honorable mention goes to 2001 MSU, aka "Clockgate" or "Spartan Bob".
                  Last edited by Michigan; 02-17-2008, 08:31 AM.
                  I'm a state.

Comment

05 against Tennessee is definitely up there.

Ar-Kansas this year was pretty bad too.

I think my all-timer is 94 against Auburn when we blew a 24-9 lead in the 4th after the QB (don't remember his name) threw 2 of his 6 INTs in the game for touchdowns in the quarter.

That was the first LSU game I ever watched. I was like 6 or 7. I will never forget it.

Comment

cal vs oregon state
                      my quick smells like french toast

Comment

Hawaii/Georgia
                        Probably more painful for Brennan who actually played in it and was sacked every 3 seconds

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
                          Cal against Texas Tech or Miami against OSU because of a BS pass interference call.
                          Agreed. Definitely the Championship game Miami Vs. Osu... still makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Being a Buckeye fan

both National Title losses were crushing, I watched 06 to the end, 07 I turned off with 3 something left.

But One or maybe even two losses that IMO hurt me just as much were the losses to Texas and Penn State in 05, Just to have all those Seniors come back to see a chances slip away at the very end after playing pretty solid ball throughout most of those games just crushed me.

Comment

Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
                              December 1, 2007: Unranked Pittsburgh comes to Morgantown and takes down #2 West Virginia, ruining their chance to play for a national title.

I was literally just silent in my seat through most of the second half. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.
                              I had two tv's set up in my living room, a lot of people over, and a hotel booked in new orleans for a Mizzou vs WVU championship game. I watched 2 of my 3 favorite teams lose at the same time. Mizzou got dominated by OU, WVU couldnt get it done. I really didnt expect Mizzou to win the hotel was wishful thinking, but when WVU lost i couldnt do anything i just sat and didnt move for a few hours while everyone around me had a good time, i felt awful, worst sporting day of my life along with the 02 championship game.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information