Remember Clemson RB Ray Ray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Clemson RB Ray Ray

the guy who got a waiver b/c of his family problems for coaches to help him out? he graduated, but still has 2 years to play

they didnt renew his scholly

http://thewizardofodds.blogspot.com/

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Is this the guy who was taking care of his little brother? I guess its understandable to not get his scholarship renewed #1 because he already graduated, and #2 he wasnt going to be a starter, but if this is the guy it was a great story, I have all the respect in the world for that guy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

When I saw the piece about him on ESPN it left me speechless...this guy is a class act and is one of a kind

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I remember that story also, very classy guy!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          Is this the guy who was taking care of his little brother? I guess its understandable to not get his scholarship renewed #1 because he already graduated, and #2 he wasnt going to be a starter, but if this is the guy it was a great story, I have all the respect in the world for that guy.
          same guy

and about your point #2; so what he wasnt gonna be a starter? there are tons that wont but still get schollies

he could have gone to grad school with that scholly

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Wow, what a sh*tty situation.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

that's so messed up...but if they cite depth in the backfield as one of the reasons they don't need him, why not move him back to DB where you need tons of depth and could use him on STs? There's just multiple options that could be utilized if the program really wanted to help him out, which makes it apparent that they pretty much could care less now..

Comment

I'm not surprised to see this after Joeyjr posted the truth on what happened with Jamie Harper and Clemson in the recruiting thread. Maybe now some of you will believe what really happens behind the scenes with a coaching scum like Tommy Bowden.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

they should give the kid the scholarship. i mean seriously, Ray Ray made a pact to play at clemson for 4 years in exchange for 4 years of playing. so what if he graduated early. he still has time to play. let the kid get his masters. atleast it will not make your school look like a complete Dbag.

Comment

I thought they moved him to DB, I guess it was the other way around... Anyway I'd be trying to get him on my team. He at least sets an excellent example for others. This is wrong. Hopefully Bowden feels the heat for this one.
                    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

lets go trash Clemson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we need pitch forks and torches....

who's in????

Comment

Wow what a classless move by Bowden on probably the classiest guy in the world in Ray Ray.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

the other thing that sucks is sure he can try and play at another school, but then he has to pickup and move everything, including his little brother, to a new area and new schools, which would suck for his little brother...I guess I just don't see the logic in saying there's already depth at his position when he can just switch back to his old one and that they are over the limit on schollies, so why kick off a player with experience, obviously has skill, and great character to take a chance on new incoming freshmen...it just doesn't make sense

Comment

i hate takin away any players scholly----unless they have gotten into trouble; and even then it depends on the circumstances---bar fights, underage drinking, punishments usually enough

lookin at jail time---take their scholly away

but this is just wrong---im sure if wvu had a scholly, coach stew would offer him one

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

thats terrible.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information