NCAA cover boy announced (suprise)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA cover boy announced (suprise)

Boise state QB Jared Zabransky will be on the cover of this years NCAA video game

http://sportsgamer.com/content/590/n...athlete-leaked Is it ok to post a link ? if not I'll delete it
    Last edited by georgiafan; 03-01-2007, 07:52 AM.

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
    Boise state QB Jared Zabransky will be on the cover of this years NCAA video game

http://sportsgamer.com/content/590/n...athlete-leaked Is it ok to popst a link ? if not I'll delete it
    I definitely didnt think it was going to be him.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Boise State getting some mainstream love! Should of been Calvin Johnson...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

are you kidding me??

Comment

Originally posted by ds8582 View Post
          are you kidding me??
          No I am not, Calvin Johnson is a beast! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

It probably could have been AP, Quinn, Russell or CJ. Zabransky is a bazaar pick.

Comment

Originally posted by ds8582 View Post
              It probably could have been AP, Quinn, Russell or CJ. Zabransky is a bazaar pick.

Hey man its some mainstream love for Boise State! Its the feel good story of the year!

Should of been CJ though dammit! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Oh man! Come on! Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson, Marshawn, Russell, Gaines Adams, Patrick Willis! ANYONE but Zabransky!
                | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Is there any other reputable link. Not so sure about that site's credibility. The cover athlete is all about marketability. Zabransky is not marketable. I'd expect the guy on the cover to be Brady Quinn, Troy Smith, or Adrian Peterson. Calvin Johnson won't be on the cover because outside of the draft community, he doesn't get much media attention.

Comment

What a joke!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                      Is there any other reputable link. Not so sure about that site's credibility. The cover athlete is all about marketability. Zabransky is not marketable. I'd expect the guy on the cover to be Brady Quinn, Troy Smith, or Adrian Peterson. Calvin Johnson won't be on the cover because outside of the draft community, he doesn't get much media attention.
                      It was in the Idaho Statesman I think thats pretty reputable.

http://idahostatesman.com/235/story/73453.html

Comment

I thought it was going to be AP for sure.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Its all about the armband tat! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

The site is credible, I was shocked i thought it would be Troy Smith or Quinn.

Comment

I still don't believe this. If this is true, I am absolutely shocked.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information