Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulda put on Quinn's sister.

Comment

"Exactly how many people believed 1) They'd go 12-0, 2) they'd knock of a AD loaded OU."

1. remember there strength of schedule was like playing a high school season.
      2. They knocked off an AD that was barely cleared to play and it showed.
      3. Oklahoma was extremely overrated, and only #7 in the country at the time. Boise barely beat them and it was a miracle they did. So what next? Everyone said Boise should be #1 in the country.

Comment

Ohio State might as well drop out of the big ten and play appalation state and loisiana monroe every year.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          put McFadden on it
          seriously do u know anything about how they choose who goes on the cover? or even bother to read anything posted before what you say? Considering if a player is still in college it is against NCAA rules to use his name/face to generate revenue for a non-NCAA organization, and last time I checked Darren is still enrolled at arkansas...but hey besides that...maybe they should also put every players name in the game...and then pay them for being in it and using their names too...

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          Shoulda put on Quinn's sister.
          you sir are a genious...I wouldn't even play the game I'd just look at it all day...

Comment

Thats bull CJ should of been on the cover. Have they announced madden cover yet

Jags:8-8
            Duke B-Ball:22-10
            Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
            4/16/07 R.I.P VT
            sig by jackalope

Comment

I don't like this choice at all, but it doesn't really matter to me. I'll just get my friend to photoshop me a CJ cover.

Comment

new info from ign

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/769/769816p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                  They should put Drew Tate on the cover of Madden now! :)
                  That might actually sell some, at least in Iowa.

Comment

I don't like it, but I can maybe see why they did it. It's purely a college football game, and Zabransky led a pretty good college football team. I'll still buy it as soon as it comes out.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Wright View Post
                      I am 10% less inclined to buy this game. Good move by EA, putting a guy who may not even be in the league when the game comes out on the cover. They should put Drew Tate on the cover of Madden now! :)
                      What does a guy being in the NFL have to do with him being on the cover of a college game? Desmond Howard was retired when his cover came out... Did you not buy that one either because he wasn't in the NFL at the time? It is so ridiculous that people even care about who is on the cover. I think there are more Madden/NCCA Cover thread than there are actual intelligent threads.

Comment

if i end up buying the game im putting the case upside down... shouldve been Troy Smith... heisman winner come on. actually i think they should put someone who is returning to ncaa on the cover (Darren McFadden). if they were gonna put a qb on it shouldve been smith, quinn, russell.
                        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
                        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
                        Gucci Mane

Comment

I'll see Zabransky when I first buy the game and on the loading screen, it's a video game cover. Sure not the best option to select but if you aren't buying a video game because of a cover that's crazy.
                          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

this is the most absurd thing i have ever seen. zabransky was one of the most obscure, mediocre players in football last year, nobody will know who he is except a few, this is almost outrageous that troy smith(or at least someone the public can recognize) is not on the cover. i mean if you are not an avid cfb fan or wac fan i can almost gurantee you will have no idea who this guy is.

Comment

Boise State isnt even that good. They beat an OU team that was worthless. And Zabransky is purely a system quarterback. Thats like putting the Texas Tech QB on the cover.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                                if i end up buying the game im putting the case upside down... shouldve been Troy Smith... heisman winner come on. actually i think they should put someone who is returning to ncaa on the cover (Darren McFadden). if they were gonna put a qb on it shouldve been smith, quinn, russell.
                                do people seriously not understand why they can't put players still in college on the cover? seriously if they could don't you think they would have by now? honestly, learn why they don't before you post that and look like an idiot...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information