Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you fricking kidding me?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3351626

What's with Congress getting involved with sports? You would think they have better things to do like lowering gas prices right??

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

well, I do hate the BCS...so fire away Congress!

Comment

The BCS isn't the point. Its the fact that congress sticks their nose in places where it doesn't belong. And look at where the douche bags that brought this up are from: Georgia, Hawaii and Idaho. Like Hawaii and Idaho will ever have a realistic shot at a national title.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
        The BCS isn't the point. Its the fact that congress sticks their nose in places where it doesn't belong. And look at where the douche bags that brought this up are from: Georgia, Hawaii and Idaho. Like Hawaii and Idaho will ever have a realistic shot at a national title.
        haha...so you're saying that if the BCS is an illegal front for money laundering you don't want Congress to interfere? That's stupid.

and what does the congressmen from GA, HA, and ID have to do with anything...

The BCS is crap and should be reassembled anyways...

congress has every right to put their nose into something as big as the BCS...

Comment

aye. how many of these schools probably receiver some kind of federal money in one form or another? i would say most if not all.....so as long as thats going on, congress has a say in what they do.

plus the schools play eachother over state lines and what not, making it an interstate business...pretty sure congress is within their right to oversee that.

i dont mind it....if we can can the BCS ill be a little happier

Comment

Originally posted by saintsfan912 View Post
            Boise State is in Idaho in case you were curious...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
              Boise State is in Idaho in case you were curious...
              Hawaii pretty much deleted any chance of a mid major getting a chance at the national title. BSU's best shot is to lobby the PAC 10 to expand.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
              The Destroyer Is Manifest!
              I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

I don't know why Hawaii is complaining, the school was just awarded about 4.4 Million from getting blasted in the sugar bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonFireKai View Post
                  Hawaii pretty much deleted any chance of a mid major getting a chance at the national title. BSU's best shot is to lobby the PAC 10 to expand.
                  No, BSU's best shot is to play at least one team a year like Georgia or Ohio State instead of going for loser teams like Idaho State.

Comment

I guess you're assuming Congress doesn't know how to multi-task?

Comment

If congress is going to get involved with sports they should look at EA Sport's monoply of football games

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        If congress is going to get involved with sports they should look at EA Sport's monoply of football games
                        What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          What do you mean?
                          Ea makes Madden and NCAA football games.

Comment

"And Westmoreland said he is still smarting about his Georgia Bulldogs being passed over for the national championship game last year."

Here's a thought you ******* moron. Try AT LEAST winning your division, let alone your conference, before you worry about national title games.

Comment

Originally posted by boisefan View Post
                              Ea makes Madden and NCAA football games.
                              both of those things signed agreements with them though.

anyone else can make a football game, they just can't use real teams. theres no monopoly here

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information