No announcement yet.

Impact Freshman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everson Griffen will prolly end up starting at SC and will be a dominate pass rusher next season.

Joe McKnight will also be a big play threat whether it be out of the backfield or in the slot.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
      RB Shane Vareen Cal
      He's likely moving to corner, where he probably won't start his first year. I do like Jahvid Best's chances of coming in behind Forsett and doing some damage.

Comment

EDIT. I'll go with Marvin Austin I guess assuming he plays right away for UNC.
        Last edited by Space Ghost; 03-04-2007, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          He's likely moving to corner, where he probably won't start his first year. I do like Jahvid Best's chances of coming in behind Forsett and doing some damage.
          I had to play against Vereen in high school. Twice. I promise you that you guys got a very, very good player.

Comment

Tyrod Taylor is the only QB I see doing anything great as a freshman, but I think McKnight should have the biggest impact

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              I had to play against Vereen in high school. Twice. I promise you that you guys got a very, very good player.
              Yeah, I had to play against him and Micheal Herrick(cal's alltime passing leader) in the playoffs. Whether Vareen plays O or not, he should be a huge factor on special teams with D Jack.

Comment

brandon saine Ohio State: he can play d back rb and is a great return man. When i saw him play in high school he had 2 kickoff return td's and three runs over 60 yards in the same game he is sick, he is also a national champion in track, for him to be that fast at 205-210 he must be amazing

Comment

Armando Allen for the Irish, (im not bias either) :(

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Aaron Hernandez, tight end who comitted to Florida. I've seen the guy play in person at Bristol Central he was absolutely amazing. Speed and hands of a wide receiver. Plus he'll probably get some great playing time as Florida will use the two tight end formation for their option style play. Could be a great thing with him and Tebow.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Clausen and Benn

Comment

brandon saine Ohio State: he can play d back rb and is a great return man.
                        Doesn't have the hips to play CB. Safety spots are taken and RB is for sure taken. Way to raw to make an impact if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                          RB Shane Vareen Cal
                          definetly, although his position hasn't been determined yet. he is a good corner and a very quick/agile RB. i watched him in high school and he carved us up a couple of times, too bad his qb sucked so bad this last year. i can't wait for him to take up marshawn's slack. once he does good this year, i am getting a jersey for sure

Comment

For the Vols...

Offense: Kenny O'Neal/WR(*****)- Junior college transfer. May be one of our 2 starting receivers, since our top 3 WR's entered the draft, and will have a top QB in Ainge to throw to him.

Defense: Chris Donald/MLB(*****)- Little depth at LB will give him playing time, which will eventually turn into a starting role.

Also watch for Eric Berry/CB. He was the top rated CB by most sites, has 4.3 speed, and is a helluva' athlete.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I don't think Donald will play much this year. He definately won't beat out Mayo or McCoy, and Karl will be a senior and the coaches love him. Donald will get his shot next year after Karl graduates.

Btw, Kenny O'Neal won't be a fresh since he's a JUCO transfer and also played at FSU his freshman year. I'm not sure how many years of eligibility he has left.

The only freshman I can see cracking the starting lineup is Eric Berry, and I'd be very surprised if he does it from week 1.

Comment

So Karl is the college version of Peter Sirmon? Greeaaaat... But aren't Mayo and Karl OLB's? I don't know much about McCoy.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information