Impact Freshman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impact Freshman

Which player do you think will have the biggest impact in their freshman season???

The guy who sticks out the most for me is Arrelious Benn. He should get plenty of playing time early and will instantly be the go to guy on the Illinois offense. He and Juice should develop very well together. God I hate Ron Zook.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Joe Mcknight should be a instant star in the return and situational run game. Everson Griffen as well is to talented not to get some plays, especially on 3rd downs.

For another team I will go with Donavan Warren. He's very polished as a corner at this point, and Michigan is weak in the secondary.

Comment

Joe Mcknight should be a big play making threat. If Marc Tyler doesnt redshirt he should be great too. I see Noel Devine of course being a lethal weapon too...wonder if he will overshadow slaton at all
        Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1 View Post
          I see Noel Devine of course being a lethal weapon too...wonder if he will overshadow slaton at all
          Can he do that? I mean, he never did declare.

Comment

Even if Noel Devine was elgible he wouldnt make that much of an impact espically when steve slaton is still there...

i would have to say Willie Korn to be honest cause he isnt thrown into the big dogs cause he has a great supporting cast and all he is responsible for is not making any mistakes and he'll slowly develop into one of the freshmen who make the most difference to his team

Comment

Originally posted by moc182 View Post
              The guy who sticks out the most for me is Arrelious Benn. He should get plenty of playing time early and will instantly be the go to guy on the Illinois offense. He and Juice should develop very well together. God I hate Ron Zook.
              Benn will work well with Juice and Illinois will continue to progress

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

the guy who sticks out the most for me is Arrelious Benn. He should get plenty of playing time early and will instantly be the go to guy on the Illinois offense. He and Juice should develop very well together. God I hate Ron Zook.
                Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Benn will work well with Juice and Illinois will continue to progress
                If Benn isnt on NCAA 08 ill be so pissed, Illinois is gonna be my new Team, after Vandy dominates

Comment

I'm very excited to see what RB Chris Rainey will do in Urban Meyer's offense.

Comment

Rainey is going to be scary there. That guy is so fast.

At Miami Graig Cooper and Doug Wiggins should have an impact. OL Harland
                    Gunn might also see some PT.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

QB Jimmy Clausen Notre Dame

WR Arrelious Benn Illinois

DB Major Wright Florida

MLB Chris Donald Tennessee

Comment

Rainey is no faster than most of college kids, especially seniors that have been training and once he puts on some weight he will slow down. I don't be surprised if he breaks after 1 hit.

How about some of these people...
                        Marvin Austin
                        Josh Oglesby
                        Dwight Jones
                        Ryan Miller
                        Tyrod Taylor
                        Last edited by snuff; 03-04-2007, 03:25 PM.

Comment

For Penn State Nick Sukay could battle for one of the starting safety spots.

Comment

RB Shane Vareen Cal

Comment

I hope that Armando Allen can be a Instant Impact at ND

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information