Do We Have a Chance Against Michigan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    As a partial michigan fan, id like to say no, but anythings possible with threet at the helms.
    How much of a "partial" fan are you? Threet transferred.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
      You're going to hate the cold.
      O I've heard about and im not looking forward to it lol
      Please see rules and adjust signature size.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
        yea, i go to wvu
        That explains it. I mean Tae Miller goes there, but you cant expect to get them all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
          I LOVE PAHOKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, it's a very longshot for EMU to beat us, but we lost to Toledo last year so anything is possible. Say hi to Ron English for me.
          Yea michigan's been really good to us thats why a lot of our guys starting to sign there and ron english is a kool cat he really won me over and is the main reason why i choose EMU over FAU and Minnesota, well him and playing time ofcourse:)

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            After losses to Appalachian State and Toledo, there's no such thing as an automatic win for Michigan anymore.

Jesus...139 pounds? Best of luck trying to cover the likes of Greg Mathews, Junior Hemingway, Toney Clemons etc...

EDIT: Hawthorne is almost a sure bet to redshirt because he's too small. Vincent Smith might (should) redshirt as well. Then again, you'd probably know more about those situations than I do.
            In Pahokee, we produce great cornerbacks. Alphonso Smith from wake he's 5'9 just like me and one of the top corners from this year's draft. Janoris Jenkins from Florida Gators, he started in the national title game as a freshman and Jarvis Bryd a 4 stars recruit that committed to NCSU that played opposite side of me this past season.

The point I'm getting to is that I've been fortunate to have good coaches and guys like Janoris and Jarvis to help me out during my high school career so I think I'll be ok and I dont think any of the guys you mentioned can out run me. I maybe small but I'm also very fast.:)

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              As an OSU alum, I'll be pulling for you :D
              Thanks Brah Appreciate It

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
                hey i almost weigh as much as you! im a DB too, except the chances of me going to a D1 school are pretty much 0. Im white, and only 5'8'' SO. My school team is pretty horrible, but we're going on a bigger playingfield supposedly. Any advice?

As a partial michigan fan, id like to say no, but anythings possible with threet at the helms.
                Advice? Umm you got to be more confident I was around 120 when i entered my freshman year and now I'm about 160. So Confidence and Hardwork will get you a LONG way trust me.

Comment

Have fun playing in a MAC secondary. I always look forward to the Eastern-Western game, and I'm also a big fan of English. Just try not to shat yourself if you're ever lined up across from the great Naaman Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                    Have fun playing in a MAC secondary. I always look forward to the Eastern-Western game, and I'm also a big fan of English. Just try not to shat yourself if you're ever lined up across from the great Naaman Roosevelt.
                    That Receiver From Buffalo? I could take him. I had a chance to meet him actually when i took a Visit to buffalo with fellow high school teammate and Buffalo signee Carlos Lammons

Comment

We were actually supposed to schedule Michigan in the big house but they decided to schedule you guys. Our schedule would have looked like:

Oklahoma
                      Arizona St.
                      Michigan
                      Cal Poly
                      The Big Sky Conference games...

Good Luck tho bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Hickman561 View Post
                        In Pahokee, we produce great cornerbacks.

You guys produce more than great corners.

Who would you say was the best player on that team last year, and is DeJoshua Johnson really as big an FSU lean as everyone says? Or does Miami have a shot there?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          You guys produce more than great corners.

Who would you say was the best player on that team last year, and is DeJoshua Johnson really as big an FSU lean as everyone says? Or does Miami have a shot there?
                          Yeah we do but dude was picking on my weight from my junior year and stating I'd have trouble guarding michigan receivers??? So I had to defend myself but in practice I had to deal with Odoms,Richardson and Johnson on daily bases all 4 star WR recruits and it was a great experience and i gain a lot of confindence out of it.

But to answer your question, Yes FSU is Josh's favorite team and was for as long as I can remember so they got an advantage and Miami Idk you guys have too many receivers out there especially T-3 aka Travis Benjamin. Him and Josh plays a similar style so that doesnt help but with Josh he's told me he's going to commit on September27 the one year aniversary of when our teammate and good friend Norman Griffith was fatally shot but He might be playing QB this year like Pete Richardson did last year because we havent had any quality QB's since Sheppard from the 08 class committed to WKU

but look out for Fred Pickett Glades Central Trasfer he's a 5'9 170 WR that just transfered to our school in January and i think with josh playing QB he's going to open some eyes and be Pahokee's go to receiver miami i think might have a shot at him if they offer but i do know FSU offered Pickett already
                          Last edited by Hickman561; 02-26-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I wish you the best of luck bro, although I don't really see EMU beating UM I still be rooting for you and them. It is very interesting to have a college player on here lol.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Originally posted by Hickman561 View Post
                              Yeah we do but dude was picking on my weight from my junior year and stating I'd have trouble guarding michigan receivers??? So I had to defend myself but in practice I had to deal with Odoms,Richardson and Johnson on daily bases all 4 star WR recruits and it was a great experience and i gain a lot of confindence out of it.
                              He obviously knows nothing about South Florida football. I'd take a 2 star 140 pound WR or CB from the muck over your typical 3-4 star guy from just about anywhere else in the country every day of the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
                                I wish you the best of luck bro, although I don't really see EMU beating UM I still be rooting for you and them. It is very interesting to have a college player on here lol.
                                Thanks I'll Keep you guys informed if you guys are interested but I dig this forum you guys kool pplz i might visit more often

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information