No announcement yet.

NCAA Football 2010 Cover Athletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a problem with any of the picks good to see Brian Johnson getting some love.
    Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Nick Sheridan got shafted. **** this game.

Comment

Orakpo should have been on the PS3

Comment

I'm definitely getting this game, mainly because Erin Andrews is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
            crabtree is the best wr in the draft, and put up monster numbers at tech; curry is the likely #1 defensive to get drafted; stafford likely the #1 qb and #1 pick; pat white had a great career at wvu, and was one of the best players in football the last 4 years (i may be biased, but i think many will agree)

thoughts?

http://www.pastapadre.com/7909/the-f...cover-athletes
            This is based on college play, saying that Stafford and Curry should be cover boys because of their draft position is a bit strange.

Stafford might be the number #1 prospect but Bradford, McCoy, Tebow, Johnson and White are all more deserving choices for being the cover athletes. Likewise as good as Curry was he wasn't even named best defensive player in his conference (Herzlich was) so saying he should have been on the cover over Orakpo is hard to justify based on his draft status as well.

Just a question, do the cover athletes have to be players who aren't in school anymore (i.e declared for the draft or ran out of eligibility)?
            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon View Post

Just a question, do the cover athletes have to be players who aren't in school anymore (i.e declared for the draft or ran out of eligibility)?
              Yes. I'm so pumped for NCAA '11 with Tim Tebow on the cover. I just may wet myself.

Comment

Why in God's green earth would they put Brian Johnson on the cover of the ps3. 90% of the people who live outside of Utah are going to see him on the cover and ask. Who's that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                  has anyone noticed that NCAA football always kinda sucks?
                  They never update the gameplay, its been the same game for like 5 years now

and by the way, its impossible to run the ball on all madden on NCAA and on madden.
                  The defense blitzes every gap, its almost like they know your plays on all madden.
                  Adrian Peterson, 28 carries for 62 yards on all madden. and i dont suck either lol
                  its just something that aggravates me time to time
                  I could get 150 yards a game, so obviously your not the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by lordquas View Post
                    has anyone noticed that NCAA football always kinda sucks?
                    They never update the gameplay, its been the same game for like 5 years now

and by the way, its impossible to run the ball on all madden on NCAA and on madden.
                    The defense blitzes every gap, its almost like they know your plays on all madden.
                    Adrian Peterson, 28 carries for 62 yards on all madden. and i dont suck either lol
                    its just something that aggravates me time to time
                    They've had sliders for 4389758974 years for a reason...

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                      They've had sliders for 4389758974 years for a reason...
                      Sliders can't help what "WOGP" (wide open gameplay) did to the most recent game. EA needs to step their game on the next Gen, and they seem to be (slowly) doing this with madden. The defense in NCAA 09 was terrible.

Comment

Got 360 and I love me some Crabtree.

I actually think they were all good choices. Prediction for NCAA 11: Tim Tebow will be on the cover of 360, PS3, PS2 and PSP. Also they will release a PS1 and Sega Genesis version of the game just to have more Tebow. And who can blame them.

Comment

Where is Derrick Williams lolololololololololololololol.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post

I'm definitely getting this game, mainly because Erin Andrews is in it.
                            That cover is pretty sweet. I like the choice. He led his team to a huge upset, and gets little recognition.

I hope the game is improved from last year, and hopefully they didn't ruin the gameplay by trying to make it more like madden.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Kinda surprised with Brain Orakpo not that I don't like him just didn't see it coming.

Comment

I think Knowshon Moreno would have been cool on one of the covers. Crabtree sounds good to me though. I like the NCAA games much more than Madden.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information