Aaron Corp named starter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Corp named starter

Hey guys, for all the USC fans wondering -- Pete Carroll just posted on his twitter that Corp is going to start next year.

everyone point and laugh at mitch mustain
    Big Blue Wrecking Crew

Comment

Wow, way to go Mitch. You could have gone just about any where but you FAIL.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

And I really liked Mitch Mustain. It'll be Barkley's team at some point. Poor Mustain.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
        Originally posted by Job
        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
          Hey guys, for all the USC fans wondering -- Pete Carroll just posted on his twitter that Corp is going to start next year.
          Like I posted in the other threads here, he's being named starter headed into the summer (which usually means the starter). Petey says that the competition will still be ongoing, and how it looks right now for the people who don't know.

1.Aaron Corp

2.Matt Barkely

3.Mitch Mustain

Matt is a beast btw, He's outperformed Mitch and Aaron (to some degree). When Barkely is on the field plays will be made. Only knocks on Barkely is that he's thrown 3 or 4 costly INT's in practice while Corp has thrown 0, and that he's a freshman. Barkely has thrown more TD's than both Mitch and Aaron combined. It's crazy that he's already on their level (if not better) and he's just a true frosh who hasn't even sat in a college football game.

All I can say is BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
            Like I posted in the other threads here, he's being named starter headed into the summer (which usually means the starter). Petey says that the competition will still be ongoing, and how it looks right now for the people who don't know.

1.Aaron Corp

2.Matt Barkely

3.Mitch Mustain

Matt is a beast btw, He's outperformed Mitch and Aaron (to some degree). When Barkely is on the field plays will be made. Only knocks on Barkely is that he's thrown 3 or 4 costly INT's in practice while Corp has thrown 0, and that he's a freshman. Barkely has thrown more TD's than both Mitch and Aaron combined. It's crazy that he's already on their level (if not better) and he's just a true frosh who hasn't even sat in a college football game.

All I can say is BELIEVE THE HYPE.
            Oh Didn't know Braveheart...

His "Tweet" said "Spring Ball ends today. For all of you who are curious, Corp will be our starter"

I took that as Corp being named the starter for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
              Oh Didn't know Braveheart...

His "Tweet" said "Spring Ball ends today. For all of you who are curious, Corp will be our starter"

I took that as Corp being named the starter for the season.
              Technically it is because (If I'm not mistaken) every QB (in the pete carroll era) that has been named the starter heading into the summer has been the starter come game-day.

Corp was the favorite to win out the job before practices started. Similar to mark Sanchez, he earned the team's respect early on and acts like a leader out there.

Comment

Aaron corp should do pretty well I would think, he looks good!
                http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/s.../368jordan.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by OregonDucks View Post
                  Aaron corp should do pretty well I would think, he looks good!
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  Last edited by BRAVEHEART; 04-22-2009, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Mustain should've came to Tennessee. He would've been the starter last year.....
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

It's funny when I look back at the arkansas situation. When Both Mitch and Damian said they would be transferring here, most USC fans assumed that Mustain would be the man (some thought he'd beat out sanchez his first elligible year) and that Damian Williams would be lucky to sniff playing time during his career.

...It's funny how things work out in life. ;)

Comment

Mitch Mustain...Oh have the mighty have fallen.

Came out the same year as Tebow and Stafford. Mustain is the Darko Milicic of the 06 QB class.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                          Mitch Mustain...Oh have the mighty have fallen.

Came out the same year as Tebow and Stafford. Mustain is the Darko Milicic of the 06 QB class.
                          All is not lost (as of yet), he could....

Probably not
                          1.Have a monster summer and Beat-out both Corp and Barkley.
                          2.Corp Leads USC to a NC and then leaves early for the NFL (but he still has to beat out barkley).

Maybe
                          1.Transfer to div. II.
                          2.Pete Carroll redshirts Barkley, thus making Mustain the no.2 QB. Corp then gets injured in the season and then it's mustain's time to shine

Probably
                          1. Shut up, sit on the bench and try to take on the "Cassel" approach.
                          2. Kill teams in mop-up duty as the 2nd string QB and impress scouts.

Comment

Aaron Corp gives USC a dimension on Offense they hadn't had.. well.. ever. Which is mobility at the QB position. Corp is probably the most mobile starting QB USC has had in quite some time. Well deserved to Corp.

OLuuuuuuu!

Comment

Mustain is a retahd.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information