X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meyer says he'll "never" coach at Notre Dame

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/news/story?id=4324365

Hahahahaha. I love it.

same here, dont get me wrong, he is a great coach but he would be a very bad fit

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
      same here, dont get me wrong, he is a great coach but he would be a very bad fit
      Um, how so?

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
        Um, how so?
        Winning National Championships isn't something Notre Dame is looking for right now.

Comment

i remember that EXACT idea being purveyed around when he got hired at florida. and we have learned thats a bunch of crap, if his offense and his style work in the SEC, it will work anywhere, including Notre Dame.

PM me for sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Winning National Championships isn't something Notre Dame is looking for right now.
            What? Isn't that what "Return To Glory #4"* is for?

* The phrase "Return To Glory" is trademarked by the University of Notre Dame, and may not be used without the expressed written consent of the school.

Comment

Um, how so?
              He's in the perfect place for him/any coach really. He has a hotbed of recruiting in his own backyard and gets some off the top ranked prospects because of it. Not to mention that Florida has fast players.

If Meyer left, I think it would be hard for him to find the speed he has at UF. It definitely works in his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                He's in the perfect place for him/any coach really. He has a hotbed of recruiting in his own backyard and gets some off the top ranked prospects because of it. Not to mention that Florida has fast players.

If Meyer left, I think it would be hard for him to find the speed he has at UF. It definitely works in his offense.
                No, it wouldn't be hard at all. The guy would be at one of the historical powerhouses, a name brand that sells itself. Combine that with his coaching resume and recruiting ability and he'd still be able to get the right players. He's won everywhere he's been at, not just UF.

Comment

No, it wouldn't be hard at all. The guy would be at one of the historical powerhouses, a name brand that sells itself. Combine that with his coaching resume and recruiting ability and he'd still be able to get the right players. He's won everywhere he's been at, not just UF.
                  I know he has won everywhere he has been, but he is in the perfect place at UF. He's a great recruiter in a place that produces great football players.

Comment

Um, how so?
                    I dont want to go about bashing him or anything but he is to much of a 'only wins count' coach for ND, combine that with one of the looser policies on player misbehaviour and you have a bad fit for ND.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

hmm, never heard a coach say this before

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

I dont want to go about bashing him or anything but he is to much of a 'only wins count' coach for ND, combine that with one of the looser policies on player misbehaviour and you have a bad fit for ND.
                        Right, I forgot that ND kids walk on water and cure cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

As a Florida fan, why would you " love it" ? He previously said in December that Notre Dame remained his "dream job"... He's probably covering his tracks now.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

no chance in hell he ends his career at Florida unless he dies in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                              no chance in hell he ends his career at Florida unless he dies in the next few years.
                              I wouldn't be surprised to see him take over at OSU once Satan's done there.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information