No announcement yet.

Things to Look Forward to in '09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Ten title, convincing win over Ohio State on the road.

Comment

Watching this guy play

Comment

Here is my top 5 and obviously, some are homerish:

This guy going off.

McKay Jacobson's post mission Return to the Y. I hope thats a pun by the end of the season.

THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND. Whats funny is he was the 2nd fastest 400m hurdler in the game in this pic. Jeshua Anderson from Wassu beat him at nationals.
        2 and 1.

Sark and Locker. This is gonna be good.
        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
            Seeing Carlos Dunlap win the Rimington
            That's going to be pretty tough for him considering he doesn't play center.

Comment

Suh Ndamukong destroying Bradford.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Comment

since we are in homermode:
                  5 defenses never being able to stop floyd and tate at the same time
                  4 Ethan Johnson beating double teams
                  3 Jimmy Clausen living up to his potential
                  2 Irish OLine actually looking half decent
                  1 our secondary

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                    since we are in homermode:
                    5 defenses never being able to stop floyd and tate at the same time
                    4 Ethan Johnson beating double teams
                    3 Jimmy Clausen living up to his potential
                    2 Irish OLine actually looking half decent
                    1 our secondary
                    That isn't actually homerism. Homerism, to me, is like something that is almost unrealistic.

For ex. "Jordan Jefferson becoming the best QB in the SEC."

But in your case, I really don't see defenses successfully stoping both Tate and Floyd at the same time. Jimmy Clausen is making strides and didn't have a terrible season last year, which is something to build off of. The Irish O-Line looks really improved since last year with Sam Young leading the way. I really can't talk about the DBs or Ethan Johnson. One more I would add is Manti Te'o

Comment

I'm pretty excited for Dan LeFevour's senior year. I think he could go off in a big way. Davis and Willy leaving opens it up for him to bring CMU back to the top of the MAC, so long as Butch is smart enough and he keeps it under control while going Dan LeFevour all over everybody's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        Am I missing something or shouldn't it read " Tebow-ned"?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          That isn't actually homerism. Homerism, to me, is like something that is almost unrealistic.

For ex. "Jordan Jefferson becoming the best QB in the SEC."

But in your case, I really don't see defenses successfully stoping both Tate and Floyd at the same time. Jimmy Clausen is making strides and didn't have a terrible season last year, which is something to build off of. The Irish O-Line looks really improved since last year with Sam Young leading the way. I really can't talk about the DBs or Ethan Johnson. One more I would add is Manti Te'o
                          cheers and i agree, i was thinking about putting but they stuck @ #6, it would read Te'o, Brian Smith and Steve Filer actually making us fast on defense.
                          But i didnt mean it was unrealistic but I meant the focus was on ND, I already posted something here not concerning ND.
                          I'll do my top 5 non-ND (keep in mind i dont want them to do it against ND)
                          5 Greg Hardy showing he is the best DEnd in the country
                          4 A brilliant three way Heisman race
                          3 Colin Kaepernick playing like a vince young reincarnation
                          2 The ACC remaining a close race till the final minute of the final game
                          1 Jake Locker getting back on top (but I already told you about that one)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

The best WLB in the country.

Comment

I'll do another.

1. Mason Foster winning Pac-10 DPOY
                              2. BYU giving Oklahoma a Scare
                              3. Roy Helu amassing 1000 yards
                              4. Matt Asiata establishing himself as a top back.
                              5. Harvey Unga keeping his place as the beat MWC RB.
                              6. TCU, Utah, and BYU showing the college football world how we do it in the Mountain West!
                              7. San Jost St. Scoring at least twice on USC.. maybe?
                              8. All the MAC QBs.
                              9. How LSU responds from a down year.
                              10. McKay Jacobsen picking up where Collie left off.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                Am I missing something or shouldn't it read " Tebow-ned"?
                                I think they spelled it the way they did because your way might sound like Tebow - Ned as in Ned Flanders.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information