2010 USC Trojans Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Same. I think he should be the starting FS with Mays moved to SS.
    Don't get me wrong, Drew will be a great safety when he get's his chance, but have you guys ever heard of JOSH PINKARD and WILL HARRIS? Pinkard should start over anybody in the secondary (at any spot too) not named Mays. Drew will start next year when all three of those guys are gone to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      Don't get me wrong, Drew will be a great safety when he get's his chance, but have you guys ever heard of JOSH PINKARD and WILL HARRIS? Pinkard should start over anybody in the secondary (at any spot too) not named Mays. Drew will start next year when all three of those guys are gone to the NFL.

I would guess Drew will be out there in certain packages or in garbage time (which is a lot when you're talking SC). At some point during the season i predict he'll be a starter. Not ready to concede he isnt as good a player as the two you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Not really because Matt Barkley is a beast.
        I wanted Aaron Corp to ball out.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          I would guess Drew will be out there in certain packages or in garbage time (which is a lot when you're talking SC). At some point during the season i predict he'll be a starter. Not ready to concede he isnt as good a player as the two you mentioned.

He's not (especially not on the level of Pink who's the most skilled player in the secondary and a 6 year vet who could've left for the NFL 3 years ago). Drew will be a great sub this year, and will be an even better starter next year. I also think he'll end up having a better career than the guys currently ahead of him (besides for Mays), but right now he's still earning stripes and learning from the O.G.'s ahead of him.

Comment

Kristofer O'Dowd is out for about 4-5 weeks I heard. Most likely will miss the Ohio State game. That is clearly a huge loss for the team losing such a talented lineman like him. At least USC still has talented players still on the line, but it will not be the same without him and it is a huge loss for the running game.

Hell I remember when losing O'Dowd as a center even when he was freshman was a big loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post

Now everyone is happy!
              I am 99% sure the girl on the right is a girl i hooked up with in Iquique, Chile.

Christie something??

That is a complete mind ****.

Comment

Yeah they kind of looked ok....haha

Loved how the defense played, liked that Pinkard is back at corner and Harris is getting the safety spot, really puts a lot of experience back there. The linebackers did wonderful, all made plays and all were around the ball constantly. A little disappointed in the defensive line but the tackles played ok.

Offensively it is great to see Bradford looking good and lovely to see McKnight getting touches and making impact plays. Williams looked great at WR but was Johnson injured? They looked a little thin in that department but I guess they can just throw to the tight ends and running backs more.

And Barkley, well he will have the job all season, that is my bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy View Post
                  Yeah they kind of looked ok....haha

Offensively it is great to see Bradford looking good and lovely to see McKnight getting touches and making impact plays. Williams looked great at WR but was Johnson injured? They looked a little thin in that department but I guess they can just throw to the tight ends and running backs more.
                  he got injured in the last or second to last week of practice. out for 8 weeks.

Comment

he got injured in the last or second to last week of practice. out for 8 weeks.
                    That is horrible, because the WR position has the least amount of depth on the entire team.

Comment

One can wonder if they'll really start to use McKnight like they used Bush. Line him up at WR every so often just to confuse the hell out of the defense, completely doable with that RB depth.

And for most normal games, either Ausberry and Butler step it up or McCoy/Ayles get a lot more of the action.

A position of 'little depth' at USC is almost an oxymoron.

Comment

Matt Barkley should be beastly on offense as the season goes on. I got to see him once a year for four years in HS as well as Galippo who should also be beastly. I dont see any reason why USC shouldnt be in the championship game this year.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                          Matt Barkley should be beastly on offense as the season goes on. I got to see him once a year for four years in HS as well as Galippo who should also be beastly. I dont see any reason why USC shouldnt be in the championship game this year.

Comment

Best wont get past Galippo and Mays......i'll bet he has under 100 yards against SC

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                            Originally posted by TitanHope
                            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Best wont get past Galippo and Mays......i'll bet he has under 100 yards against SC

Comment

Thats a bold statement. I really like the team that they have this year, and I love Barkley, but the fact is they are lacking alot of expierience and that might hurt them eventually.

I guess as long as they win the games they are suppose to, they have as good of shot as anyone.

I hope youre right :)

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information