X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrelle Pryor allegedly ran a 4.33

impossible in the slow10!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...n=ncaaf,181904

Unless I see a video, I don't believe it. People give a lot of attention to his long stride, saying that it makes him deceptively fast, but it honestly doesn't look like he is going that fast

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

His stride is ridiculous. Watching him you would swear hes going slow but he is incredibly fast. Its weird, you'll see him running and think hes gonna get caught but he always outruns people.

4.33? That would be incredible. I dont know how accurate that is.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

4.33 wouldnt make him the fastest on the team, top recruit Jaamal Berry is reported to run a 4.31

http://floridastate.scout.com/a.z?s=...=1&nid=3615000

Comment

even a 4.4 for a qb is just nasty but i don't doubt it..the man glides past defenders
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Right, and I ran a 2.81 last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyes View Post
              4.33 wouldnt make him the fastest on the team, top recruit Jaamal Berry is reported to run a 4.31

http://floridastate.scout.com/a.z?s=...=1&nid=3615000
              That would be awesome. I've heard nothing but great things about him. Hopefully we'll get to see something out of him this year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Right, and I ran a 2.81 last week.

I ran a 2.77...backwards hopping on one leg.

Chris Wells ran a 4.3 something at the OSU pro day after a high 4.5 at the combine, so running a 4.3 on that track doesnt seem that difficult and isnt as impressive.

And I know Pryor has a long stride and all that noise, but i wasnt that blown away by his running last year. Maybe just had high expectations or something but he got caught from behind a few times and didnt look that great imo went down too easy.
                Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

I mean running a 4.3 is impressive regardless, Usain Bolt's 40 time is only 4.3, I'd say hes pretty impressive, though if they did take his reaction time away Usain would be running a 4.19.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/blog/?p=582

Idk watching him run all last season, it just looks like he glides across the field, he doesn't look like he is running all that fast, but when defenders are trailing him, you realize he his moving pretty quickly, idk its wild

Comment

HOLY ****.. Good Luck with that Big 10.

Comment

Hhaha....he is fast for that size, but he is no Mike Vick in terms of athleticism.

He probably ran 4.5 or something. But I guess on that Ohio track anything is possible.

If he really runs a 4.3 than we will see him blowing past defenders, an not like Youngstown University defender.

Comment

Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
                        I ran a 2.77...backwards hopping on one leg.

Chris Wells ran a 4.3 something at the OSU pro day after a high 4.5 at the combine, so running a 4.3 on that track doesnt seem that difficult and isnt as impressive.

And I know Pryor has a long stride and all that noise, but i wasnt that blown away by his running last year. Maybe just had high expectations or something but he got caught from behind a few times and didnt look that great imo went down too easy.
                        and malcolm jenkins ran a 4.6 at the combine and about the same at his pro day. Indy's new track is slow. Pryor's 40 time is probably somewhere around 4.4. Fastest on the team when they timed in the spring over track stars like Brandon Saine, Lamaar Thomas, and Ray Small is impressive even if it really isn't quite 4.33.

Comment

I don't see the big deal, even if he did run that fast. It's all about how fast he is in pads, and he's definitely fast in pads.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

He is a 4.5-4.6 guy. Also who cares, anyone think he can run that fast and throw the ball accurately? I don't, if he is running 4.3's let him play WR.

Comment

Yeah, he's fast but not 4.33 fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information