Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote Terrence Tolliver.

respect.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Break it down by skill position.

1. James Clausen QB 3 td 83%
      2. mark Ingram RB 2 TD 150 yards against vaunted D
      3. Michael floyd WR nearly 200 yards 3 TD
      4. Anthony Moeaki TE 10 receptions 90 yards and a TD

Comment

No order...

---Mark Ingram RB Bama
        ---Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame
        ---Trent Williams OT Oklahoma---Team may have lost, but he owned nearly every defender that he touched.
        ---Ralph Bolden RB Purdue

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by ToldLikeItIs View Post
          Break it down by skill position.

1. James Clausen QB 3 td 83%
          2. mark Ingram RB 2 TD 150 yards against vaunted D
          3. Michael floyd WR nearly 200 yards 3 TD
          4. Anthony Moeaki TE 10 receptions 90 yards and a TD
          The first 3 are great but come on, Moeaki? they beat a fcs team by 1. Pitta from Byu had the same amount of yards on 3 less catches and he made some huge catches on the game winning touchdown drive. Even Cody Slate from Marshall is a better choice with 9 catches 114 yards and 2 scores
          Hi Mom. Send money!

Comment

Darryl Clark had 353 passing yards which is encouraging since this is his first game post big 3.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post

respect.
              before last night i regretted not having Bryant over Toliver. because it came down to who do we want more Toliver or Dez Bryant, both wanted to be here. after last night Toliver might be the quickest 6'4 guy i've ever seen in CFB.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post

respect.
                He killed us. Burned the same guy twice. Nick Holt looked like he was going to blow a gasket on the sideline.

Comment

Jonathan Crompton should get a little love. Completed 75% of his passes, 5 TDs, 237 yards of offense. Granted he did have 2 picks, but one wasn't really his fault. Not to mention his number one WR is a true freshman.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

Perrish Cox had a 73 yard KO return to go along with his 4 passes defended and did a great job of covering AJ Green all day.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Perrish Cox had a 73 yard KO return to go along with his 4 passes defended and did a great job of covering AJ Green all day.
                      Yeah, he stood out to me as well. Probably shooting up scout's boards as we speak.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I don't know why defensive players always get ignored in these topics. Not that he should be considered the player of the week, but Brandon Graham, not Forcier or Denard, was Michigan's consistently best best player this week. He didn't get any sacks, but absolutely destroyed WMU's left tackle- as someone else already said, he was practically in the backfield more than Tim Hiller.

I'm sure there are other defensive players who turned in awesome performances, but are getting ignored because their stats (or lack thereof) aren't as sexy as Floyd's or whoever.
                        “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

B.W. Webb of William & Mary a 5-11" 160 pound CB in the first start of his career had 3 INT's and one to the house in their upset over UVA.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

The stat sheet may not show it, but Gerald McCoy and Brandon Graham put on amazing performances.

Comment

McCoy was flat out dominant. Love watching that kid play.

but we can't have this thread yet, the best team in the nation didn't even play yet! they play tomorrow!
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

For Missouri....Jeff Cumberland. I think he did more to help Missouri than he did to help us with his drops and fumbles.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information