No announcement yet.

Could USC's Corp Take Barkleys Job?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a Brandon Minor thread. Top 3 round pick in the draft. Book it.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
      Not that I don't like Barkley, but Corp would instantly open up our playbook so much more. Right now our offense is too vanilla for my liking. I understand he's a true freshman, however, this act could only be kept up for so long until someone exploits it badly. After seeing how effective Barkley's recent predecessors have played after sitting for a while, especially Sanchez, ideally I'd like the same to have been done here, even if it were for one season. Either way I have total faith in Pete, like how could I not?
      when sanchez replaced booty the offense was sooo stale.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
        Think Corp will transfer after this season?
        Looking at sitting for a 3rd year in a row i would say no. He probably should have transferred this year. I think a Matt Cassel probably changes some thinking there but to be honest i really dont know how good Corp is. He might not be that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
          Looking at sitting for a 3rd year in a row i would say no. He probably should have transferred this year. I think a Matt Cassel probably changes some thinking there but to be honest i really dont know how good Corp is. He might not be that good.
          That's something that's lost in all of this. People are acting like Corp is a sure thing. He most certainly isn't. He probably does provide a greater knowledge base of the offense, but he got beat out by a true freshman, no matter how partial Carroll might have been to seeing that happen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

well there goes that.

Aaron Corp FUCKING SUCKS

Comment

So much for that.

Comment

Corp sucks dick, can only check down, and throws into double coverage.

Barkley is a smarter QB, and has a better arm.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  Corp sucks dick, can only check down, and throws into double coverage.

Barkley is a smarter QB, and has a better arm.
                  I was literally in disbelief everytime he would do that...

The other players on the team don't deserve to go out like that. I hope they all gave him hell for it in the locker room.

Comment

Well I would say the answer is no. Guess USC will miss out on the title game yet again.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                    2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                    2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                      I was literally in disbelief everytime he would do that...

The other players on the team don't deserve to go out like that. I hope they all gave him hell for it in the locker room.
                      I knew USC was done when corp found McCoy open in the middle of the field about 20 yard deep, and corp couldn't even throw the ball that far to reach him. McCoy's body language was like "WTF was that ****"?

Corp should transfer, he'll NEVER start over barkley unless for injury. I've never seen a USC QB suck that much in one game (and I've seen Booty, Carson, and Mark all at their worst).

Comment

we should have played 10 vs. 11.

we probably could have done better without a quarterback than how we played today.

0-13 on 3rd downs... ridiculous.

corp needs to transfer immediately.

Idaho put up 49 yards passing and 20 points on U-dub last week. we barely scrounged up 13.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                          I knew USC was done when corp found McCoy open in the middle of the field about 20 yard deep, and corp couldn't even throw the ball that far to reach him. McCoy's body language was like "WTF was that ****"?

Corp should transfer, he'll NEVER start over barkley unless for injury. I've never seen a USC QB suck that much in one game (and I've seen Booty, Carson, and Mark all at their worst).
                          No... im pretty sure his career at USC is over. Mustain will probably overtake him as the number 2. there's no way mustain could POSSIBLY be worse than corp. how can you be worse than the worst?

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            No... im pretty sure his career at USC is over. Mustain will probably overtake him as the number 2. there's no way mustain could POSSIBLY be worse than corp. how can you be worse than the worst?
                            There was a QB worse than Nick Sheridan on UM's roster last year (also this year). It's always possible.

Comment

LOL, the answer to this question is pretty obvious, his play in this game just made Barkley the definate starter for the next 3 years.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

oh and believe me, this is not our only loss of this season. Cal is a definite loss and probably one other...

hello holiday bowl nice to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information