X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Locker vs. Tim Tebow

Who is the better pro prospect?

Pro prospect- Locker
    College QB- You really cant pick against Tebow.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

What Hurricanes said. I love Locker and I will defend him against any other quarterback in the nation, besides McCoy and Tebow. Tebow is unreal.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Locker is easily the better pro prospect, but anybody who says Tebow isn't the better college player is on something.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

If we're talking about pure ability, they'll be fairly equal coming into draft day, what seperates them is that Locker is far more fine tuned than Tebow NFL-wise. Both could be starting quarterbacks in the NFL, Locker is just further along.

Comment

Locker should come out for the 2010 draft so the Titans could have a shot at him. ;)
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Locker by a long shot.

Comment

I <3 locker

Comment

Tebow has a really slow wind up and release when he throws the ball, which IMO is going to make many of his passes giftewrapped for NFL DBs.

If Tebow can quicken up his release, I see him having a bright future in the pros.
                  Playing in Meyer's funky offense is what ultimately hurts Tebow in the long run, a system that only prepares a college QB IMO to bust in the NFL.

Locker has a little bit of Elway in him with his mobility and arm strength. Can't wait to see the player he becomes if he stays at UW for one more year.

Comment

Locker is a better pocket passer and a more elusive runner.
                    Tebow is the better scrambler and a more powerful runner.

When it come's down to being the better pro prospect it's Jake Locker hands down.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                      If we're talking about pure ability, they'll be fairly equal coming into draft day, what seperates them is that Locker is far more fine tuned than Tebow NFL-wise. Both could be starting quarterbacks in the NFL, Locker is just further along.
                      Ability wise Jake has a better throwing motion, stronger arm and is fleeter afoot so i'm not sure what fairly equal coming in means.

Tebow is a legendary college QB we all realize that.

Comment

Jake is a far better pro prospect, his arm or technique is obviously better but more importantly he is a better pro runner in that he is more elusive and less reliant on taking/giving a hit to make yards.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Tebow is the best QB in college, and anyone that doubt his ability to play in the pros is an idiot.

Comment

I don't doubt Tebow and his pro ability, just his ability to be an effective quarterback. While watching the UT game, he didn't make any throws that made me go wow or looked like pro throws. That spread does nothing for him. Locker is on a different level as a quarterback in my book. He is my early favorite for top quarterback in 2011 with Clausen.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                              I don't doubt Tebow and his pro ability, just his ability to be an effective quarterback. While watching the UT game, he didn't make any throws that made me go wow or looked like pro throws. That spread does nothing for him. Locker is on a different level as a quarterback in my book. He is my early favorite for top quarterback in 2011 with Clausen.
                              Well in Tebow's defense, Addazio didn't call any down field pass plays.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information