Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    Just read on PFT that he'll remain at Florida in a non-coaching role
    This is correct from what I've heard as well.

Also, some sources say Jeremy Foley (Florida AD) has Will Muschamp at the top of his list.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Hey, we don't cheat in the SEC!...yeah, we do.
      So then what does the 'C' in SEC stand for?

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
      Wow, he has a ******* heart condition that made him retire and you guys are cracking jokes.

Nice.

Comment

Ron Prince for Florida!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Will Muschamp is....????

Hope he gets well soon. I wonder once his health is in check if he'll decide to come back.
          ****, T. Bruschi came back from a hole in his heart... I think Spurrier can come back. Give it a year or two.
          I wonder if Florida'll hire some temporary guy and hold out on some hope that he'll be back sooner rather then later
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by Nalej View Post
            Will Muschamp is....????
            Texas D Coordinator

Comment

What about Stoops? I know he said no to Notre Dame, but Florida is more appealing right now. He has history at UF too...

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                What about Stoops? I know he said no to Notre Dame, but Florida is more appealing right now. He has history at UF too...
                Did he really say "no" to Notre Dame though? If he did, I feel like it would be because the offer he got from there just didn't meet his expectations, not because he was set on staying at OU. There was way too much smoke there for there to be no fire, just like I said earlier.

I think he'd leave OU for a boatload of cash at another program with championship expectations seasonally, and Florida could provide that.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  This is great news. Maybe they'll hire someone that won't cheat? Ah, who am i kidding.
                  Already coming up with excuses? Or is that you Lane Kiffin?
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    If we couldn't get em in 01 or 05, I doubt we could get em now. The coaching search is going to get VEEEEEERRRYY interesting

Comment

I betcha it's Stoops. I wonder if he'll leave Norman for Gainesville. Would be an interesting chain reaction if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by descendency View Post
                        Already coming up with excuses? Or is that you Lane Kiffin?
                        Um, excuses for what?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Maybe Bronco Mendenhall or Boise's coach. His name escapes me.
                          Chris Peterson is the coach at BSU.

However, it will be very interesting to see who is going to take the job at Florida. You would think if they get an offensive minded coach they would make sure to get someone with a spread background, a guy like Peterson wouldnt be the best fit because even though they run so many trick plays, they run mainly a pro style offense.

I could see a guy like Stoops coming in, or bringing back Dan Mullen.

Chip Kelly maybe? doubtful tho...

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Um, excuses for what?
                            He's talking smack about Texas vs Bama, an SEC team. If Texas loses, then he's saying you're already coming up with excuses for losing because they cheat.

At least, that's what I deciphered. Descendency isn't my first language. *shrug*

Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                            Wow, he has a ******* heart condition that made him retire and you guys are cracking jokes.

Nice.
                            Chillax tiger. No one's making light of Meyer's condition, and you can't get mad at anyone making a Tebow joke 'cause those are too easy with him graduating. ;)
                            Last edited by TitanHope; 12-26-2009, 10:46 PM.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Maybe Bronco Mendenhall or Boise's coach. His name escapes me.
                              Chris Peterson.

He's my favorite for the job.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                He's talking smack about Texas vs Bama, an SEC team. If Texas loses, then he's saying you're already coming up with excuses for losing because they cheat.
                                That's what i figured, but he quoted the shot i took at Florida, not Bama so i was a bit confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information