X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech Coach Mike Leach Has Been Fired

Will not coach in the Alamo Bowl.

http://www.redraiders.com/2009/12/28/leach-suspended/
    Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 12-28-2009, 05:00 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

what is it with former OU OC's who were HC's in the Big 12 and treatment of players?

Comment

I heard he locked Craig James' kid in a closet for not practicing with a concussion.

That kid has a gaping vagina for snitching

Comment

A WR, who's the son of ESPN's Craig James, was diagnosed with a concussion and was having headaches. In their "treatment" of his headaches/concussion, they sent him to a secluded, dark room for 3 hours on day, and another day put him in an electrical closet.

Nicely done, Leach. An electrical closet? Seriously? I get giving the kid some Tylenol and telling him to go sit down in a dimly lit, quiet area, but c'mon man. There were no conference rooms available, or an office?
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

source close to the family said James sustained a concussion on Dec. 16, was examined on Dec. 17 and told not to practice due to a concussion and an elevated heart rate. The source said Leach called a trainer and directed him to move James "to the darkest place, to clean out the equipment and to make sure that he could not sit or lean. He was confined for three hours."

According to the source, Leach told the trainer, two days later, to "put [James] in the darkest, tightest spot. It was in an electrical closet, again, with a guard posted outside."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls0...ory?id=4776848

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Wow the **** is wrong with this coach?

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Come on man seriously?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

This from the same coach that made a comment about players' fat girlfriends. Time for the University to cut ties with Mr. Leech. Totally unacceptable.

Comment

Is anyone surprised? I mean the man thinks he's a pirate.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I heard he locked Craig James' kid in a closet for not practicing with a concussion.

That kid has a gaping vagina for snitching

Huge vagina

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                      This from the same coach that made a comment about players' fat girlfriends. Time for the University to cut ties with Mr. Leech. Totally unacceptable.
                      Didn't have a problem with the fat girlfriend stuff, but WTF on the closet? If it's true, they do indeed need to cut ties with him.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

You stay classy, Mike Leach.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Canton45 View Post
                          Huge vagina
                          Kid needs to step his **** up.

Comment

Sounds like little Adam James is a vagina. Im no fan of Mike Leech, I never got a good vibe from him considering he never played football and has a *** pirate fetish, but this clearly seems to be the case of a coach giving up on a player who lacks heart and emotion.

Was this the right move? I doubt it. Probably would of been better to send him home and just run his ass all day when he finally decided to play. This kid needs to realize that just because daddy is famous doesnt mean he's hot ****.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

But he has a famous Daddy. Somebody call the WAAAAmbulance.

And to those who say they need to fire Leach have no idea what they're talking about. Mike Leach is one of the better coaches in college football and has built the Texas Tech program into what it is. He is a excellent offensive mind and a very innovative coach. So he's a little out of the box. So what he doesn't give the politically correct cliches. Leach is one heck of a football coach and he would be a big mistake if they fired him because of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information