Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MiWolves View Post
    Its been 2 years since he done that have you heard any news about him lately? no. stop trying to downgrade a 18 year old achievements to get yourself more recognition ****.
    So why does DICK ROD lie and say he was never in trouble and that Florida never pulled his scholarship. More lies by the GREATEST AND BEST!!!

    Comment


    • Spartan.....you suck dude. If you can't find something else to talk about, don't post here.
      Last edited by bearsfan_51; 02-10-2010, 07:56 PM.


      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by P-L View Post
        What I love most about being a Michigan fan is that Michigan State and their fans obsess over us. They are all more concerned with what Michigan is doing than what their own damn team is doing. Go to their Scout.com football free board and look at the first four threads. Two of them are titled "Free Press on Dorsey ???" and "RR's record @ scUM." Then we go on over to the Rivals free board and see topics like this:

        POLL: Will Demar Dorsey ever play a down of football for Michigan
        Question for Michigan fans
        Jalen did more than "sit" on the Block S
        I just got blacklisted on the Michigan board
        Michigan board loves the idea of 96 teams in the Big Dance (link)
        DeShawn Sims thinks the Michigan colors are blue and gold
        lmao at michigan and ohio state
        Why didn't Michigan State take over Crysler Arena
        Manny Harris- Don't bring a knife to a fist fight

        and my favorite one, although not relevant to the discussion...

        How bad do we destroy the Badgers on Tuesday

        Out of 47 topics on the first page 9 of them (almost 20%) are about Michigan. That is pathetic.
        The part of Michigan I obsess about is all the lies and ********. Your house of cards is crumbling and all you can do is lash out at other teams to hide the fact that your team isn't what you want it to be. I'm glad scUM took Dorsey cause he's just another crack in the wall. Dick Rod is John L's younger and more hypocritcal brother and as a fan I know how John L turned out for MSU. The only question is can scUM recover after Dick Rod is gone? I really would hope to keep a rivalry in football going unlike in basketball. But maybe scUm can pay another FAB FIVE to turn the basketball program around. LOL!!!
        Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 02-10-2010, 08:03 PM.

        Comment


        • I believe their ridiculous mantra is Leaders and the Best, not Greatest and the Best.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spartan4224 View Post
            So why does DICK ROD lie and say he was never in trouble and that Florida never pulled his scholarship. More lies by the GREATEST AND BEST!!!
            That was Rich Rod. you were downgrading Demar Dorsey's achievements just because you don't like Michigan. That makes you a horrible person in general.

            Originally posted by Spartan4224 View Post
            The part of Michigan I obsess about is all the lies and ********. Your house of cards is crumbling and all you can do is lash out at other teams to hide the fact that your team isn't what you want it to be. I'm glad scUM took Dorsey cause he's just another crack in the wall. Dick Rod is John L's younger and more hypocritcal brother and as a fan I know how John L turned out for MSU. The only question is can scUM recover after Dick Rod is gone? I really would hope to keep a rivalry in football going unlike in basketball. But maybe scUm can pay another FAB FIVE to turn the basketball program around. LOL!!!
            Ok..? you do realize that Michigan beats Michigan State in other categories right? Michigan State has some programs that are better then Michigan and it could switched around. Your comment is irrelevant in general because your a dumbass
            Last edited by MiWolves; 02-10-2010, 09:16 PM.

            Comment


            • you talk about lies. How about mentioning how Drew Sharp lied to Demarr Dorsey and his family about the article he was writing. Saying he was going to write a piece on him trying to redeem himself? Or the FP lying to guys like Stokes last year when they asked about workouts in order to make Michigan look bad?

              Also, I don't care what the reason. Any team that has scum like Mark D'Antonio as their HC has no room to call Michigan scUM.

              Comment


              • Take it to PM ladies. Seriously. It's the same damn pointless argument over and over.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • Texas to the Big Ten?

                  http://ncaafootball.fanhouse.com/201...umors-heat-up/


                  Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                  Comment


                  • That would be pretty ridiculous.

                    Also, it would seemingly give the Big XI balance for an East-West split if they wanted to keep OSU/PSU/Michigan in the East.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      That would be pretty ridiculous.

                      Also, it would seemingly give the Big XI balance for an East-West split if they wanted to keep OSU/PSU/Michigan in the East.
                      Yeah, but it could be tweaked. I still think you could split Penn State from from OSU/Michigan to keep the balance.


                      Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spartan4224 View Post
                        So why does DICK ROD lie and say he was never in trouble and that Florida never pulled his scholarship. More lies by the GREATEST AND BEST!!!
                        Evidence that Florida pulled his scholarship please. Show me proof (not rumors) that Florida pulled his scholarship or shut up. Dorsey said after signing day that Florida was still recruiting him up until he signed his letter of intent. Could Dorsey have lied? Maybe, but I am not aware of any evidence of it. Rodriguez doesn't work for Florida so he can only go off of what his player told him.

                        Comment


                        • Dorsey has committed two felonies. It ends there. He shouldn't be playing anywhere.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                            Yeah, but it could be tweaked. I still think you could split Penn State from from OSU/Michigan to keep the balance.
                            Probably. I would like to see that happen, but for all the people who think you can only split the conference East/West, at least it would make it less like the Big 12 North/South where there's only one division.

                            Comment


                            • I don't think it makes any sense for Texas to go the Big 10. They'd lose to many rivalry games which the fans would go apesh*t over.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • I think they're more likely to get an Eastern team like Pitt or even Boston College before they go towards Nebraska or Texas. They want to get in on some of that New York market. It would be nice to add a super big time team like that though. Getting Texas would mean getting Dallas, Houston, etc. markets.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information