The 2010 Big 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    Jonas Mouton had a pretty solid game today. I'll wait for the UFR to really comment one way or the other, but he made some pretty good plays. On the one play early in the game, there was a cavernous hole for Willis to run through on a cutback and Mouton came out of nowhere to fill and tackle. I was ******* shocked. I haven't seen a play like that from a UM linebacker since David Harris was lighting fools up.
    Sad thing about the defensive performance is for the most part they weren't making the normal mistakes that kill us. Ezeh sucked, and I thought Rogers looked REALLY bad, but otherwise I didn't notice anybody who I'd really ***** about.

Comment

• what's with the 30 mph winds in Illinois in early October? No wonder neither team tried to throw the ball in that game. When is it not windy up there, I've never been?

Comment

Jonas Mouton had a pretty solid game today. I'll wait for the UFR to really comment one way or the other, but he made some pretty good plays. On the one play early in the game, there was a cavernous hole for Willis to run through on a cutback and Mouton came out of nowhere to fill and tackle. I was ******* shocked. I haven't seen a play like that from a UM linebacker since David Harris was lighting fools up.
        Of course, how often did you see cavernous holes like that in the line when Harris was playing?

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Because Michael Shaw's 2.2 ypc and Fitz Toussaint's two carries all year are really going to cripple Michigan's rushing attack. I hear that Robinson kid can run a little bit.
          We've been over this 100 times. Don't just throw these wild accusations out there without any links or proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            what's with the 30 mph winds in Illinois in early October? No wonder neither team tried to throw the ball in that game. When is it not windy up there, I've never been?
            While the winds may have been that bad, I really doubt that was why OSU ran the ball with little success for about 2 quarters.

Illinois ran the ball because their QB can't pass.

Comment

• Tressel only tried to throw downfield when they were going towards the north endzone (or whichever endzone it was that was with the wind). OSU ran the ball badly at the beginning of the game b/c they kept giving it to Saine who averages like 2.2 ypc this season since the first game, and b/c the line was sucking until later in the game self-admittedly. When they gave it to only Boom in the 2nd half they ran it really well. They haven't been running the ball well all year even against EMU and Ohio with Saine.

Comment

• Saine is starting to become quite a bore. Berry and Hall need to get some ******* carries. 2.2 Seriously, 2 point ******* 2? GTFO.

We need to a hire a goddamn offensive line coach. Some of the best recruits on that line and we don't even have the best OL in the conference. ****.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Tressel only tried to throw downfield when they were going towards the north endzone (or whichever endzone it was that was with the wind). OSU ran the ball badly at the beginning of the game b/c they kept giving it to Saine who averages like 2.2 ypc this season since the first game, and b/c the line was sucking until later in the game self-admittedly. When they gave it to only Boom in the 2nd half they ran it really well. They haven't been running the ball well all year even against EMU and Ohio with Saine.
                  I meant that they were forcing the run all 2nd half regardless of what direction they were facing. Sweatervest packed it in early and played not to lose.

Ferentz saw his one half of running out the clock, and raised him a third quarter.

Comment

• after pryor got hurt and bauserman came in looking like the worst QB ever we pretty much had little choice but to run it exclusively, not b/c of wind but b/c we didn't want to reinjure Pryor. In the first half though they said you couldn't throw at all into the wind. Illinois' kicker missed a field goal short b/c of 29 mph wind blowing toward him.

Comment

• The wind definitely played a factor Saturday. The Memorial Stadiums winds are always something discussed heavily among Illini fans. It's crazy. All you need to look at concerning the wind is the missed FG by the Illinois kicker Derek Dimke when it was 7-7. He has a strong leg, and kicked one from 41 yards it. It looked strong in the beginning and completely died in the air a couple of feet before falling right in front of the goalposts. Crazy wind...

Comment

after pryor got hurt and bauserman came in looking like the worst QB ever we pretty much had little choice but to run it exclusively, not b/c of wind but b/c we didn't want to reinjure Pryor. In the first half though they said you couldn't throw at all into the wind. Illinois' kicker missed a field goal short b/c of 29 mph wind blowing toward him.
                        Why isn't Guiton ahead of Bauserman? Bauserman is ******* atrocious.

Comment

• that's what I wanna know.

Comment

Why isn't Guiton ahead of Bauserman? Bauserman is ******* atrocious.
                            He has to have pictures of Tressel taking money from the Youngstown mafia.

Comment

• Tressel is loyal to the upperclassman. If we had to play without Pryor for long, I'm sure Guitton would get the job eventually.

Not that it matters because our season would be over anyway.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• That's what angers me most about Tressel, **** seniority. Put the ******* people that can ball on the field. Bauserman makes me want to cry. How he even started in high school is beyond my understanding.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information