This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    This is the 2011 ARWU rankings which are supposedly better than the US News ones.

http://www.shanghairanking.com/ARWU2011.html#

Minnesota at 28
    Auburn in the 401-500 range
    That's world rankings with private schools as well.

God I should've went to Stanford.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
      That's world rankings with private schools as well.

God I should've went to Stanford.
      You should have gone to Stanford. ;)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Dream crusher.
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Rumor is Mizzou to the SEC is a done deal. Meh.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...izzou/related/

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• At the Big East meeting tonight the hotel had to kick out the reporters because they were "harassing" guests. Hopefully after this meeting we get some more news on where this thing is going.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I can't even believe how bad the Big East thing has gotten the past few days. Marinatto's plan to try to keep the conference together was inviting Navy as a football only member. Yeah...I can see why that didn't do much for Cuse and Pitt.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                I can't even believe how bad the Big East thing has gotten the past few days. Marinatto's plan to try to keep the conference together was inviting Navy as a football only member. Yeah...I can see why that didn't do much for Cuse and Pitt.
                Nobody even wanted Marinatto in charge of the Big East. The guy was so short sighted on this whole debacle that I can't believe he still has his job. Our AD Pernetti ripped him good earlier this afternoon saying anyone with intelligence saw this coming from miles away. Rumor is that ECU has also applied to be a member. If the Big East stays together Rutgers needs to be out of it as soon as possible.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow. If you asked me yesterday if Mizzou had chances to join the SEC, I'd say 'hell no'. College football is a helluva drug.

Comment

• Trying to hold them to the 27 month thing is also more than a little childish. It's just going to hurt the flexibility they have when the inevitable Big XII collapse happens. Nothing of value keeping two malcontents in the fold for a few years. They should really just take their money.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                      Wow. If you asked me yesterday if Mizzou had chances to join the SEC, I'd say 'hell no'. College football is a helluva drug.
                      Hmm, really? It's been speculated for a while now.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• While I'm lukewarm about Missouri, I will definitely get a kick out of Texas A&M and Mizzou being able to give Texas the middle finger as they join the friggin' SEC.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                          Hmm, really? It's been speculated for a while now.
                          I know there had been talks but I really didn't know the SEC was interested on them. Props to A&M and Mizzou for growing balls and going their own way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            Rumor is Mizzou to the SEC is a done deal. Meh.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...izzou/related/
                            So, The Kansas City Star reported about Mizzou-to-SEC and credits a "Mizzou booster who spoke directly to a MU official." RIP journalism. What a joke.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              So, The Kansas City Star reported about Mizzou-to-SEC and credits a "Mizzou booster who spoke directly to a MU official." RIP journalism. What a joke.
                              Don't worry. I'm coming to save the day soon.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Yeah, not completely credible at all...but more smoke nonetheless. I don't think Mizzou makes a whole ton of sense for the SEC, but it seems to be out there pretty frequently.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information