• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure Sexy...

Jabaal Sheard and Greg Romeus

Comment

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ns-usf-career/

USF WR Colby Erskin tore his ACL for the fourth time in his career and will not play again. It's the third time he tore his left ACL.

Comment

http://blogs.courant.com/uconn_footb...-campbell.html

University of Connecticut junior defensive end Marcus Campbell (Bloomfield, Conn.) will miss the entire 2010 season after he torn an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in practice on Saturday.

Comment

WR Tim Wright's out for season with a knee injury, which blows :(

damn injuries
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I think Harrison was better than him anyway. A lot of our true freshman might be getting some big roles on offense this year also like Deering.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm not a UConn homer, nothing closer but is a pleasure to watch Jordan Todman, my fav RB...and that's saying something when 'Bama has Ingram and Richardson.

Twitter @mario_clp

Comment

Jordan Todman is so skinny for a RB. He looks like an injury waiting to happen.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Jordan Todman is so skinny for a RB. He looks like an injury waiting to happen.
                  Mike Martin is ready to eat him.

Comment

I <33333 Jordan Todman.

Comment

I'm really not sure how Sanu didn't make the Biletnekoff watch list this year.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5475260

Connecticut has indefinitely suspended backup quarterback Cody Endres and guard Erik Kuraczea.

The school would only say that Endres, a junior, and Kuraczea, a sophomore, violated school policies.

Comment

Pitt's defense has reportedly destroyed their offense in both full scrimmages held recently.

Perhaps this is indicative of the dominance of the defense or the ineptitude of the offense. Pehaps it's a bit of both.

Comment

Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                            Pitt's defense has reportedly destroyed their offense in both full scrimmages held recently.

Perhaps this is indicative of the dominance of the defense or the ineptitude of the offense. Pehaps it's a bit of both.
                            pretty much the same exact thing for Rutgers haha.

but you guys do have Lewis, who's my rival mancrush.

we've got Sanu and Savage though! <3
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              pretty much the same exact thing for Rutgers haha.

but you guys do have Lewis, who's my rival mancrush.

we've got Sanu and Savage though! <3
                              Supposedly OC Frank Cignetti has been using all 1-back 3-WR sets to see how the team performs from those formations. They are a 2-back team and the performances in scrimmages seem to validate that.

Comment

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...or-the-season/

Cornerback Ri'Shard Anderson suffered an injury to his shoulder during practice Wednesday and will miss the entire 2010 season. Surgery will be performed at an unspecified date to repair the damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information