2010 Pac 10 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-L View Post
    Pretty sure Chris Galippo doesn't even start for USC.
    He barely got on the field for the Trojans defense. I could almost see it if he were behind some real blue chipper but the guy in front of him is clueless both against the pass and the run.

On a sidenote i want to thank Lane Kiffin for basically bringing 3 timeouts to the locker room with him at the end of the USC vs Washington game. With about 2 minutes to go he let the Huskies run down the clock while in makable fg range. Kiffin looked confused and he was confused. He did use 2 of those to freeze the kicker, who was chuckling about it. We know how that strategy worked.

Comment

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/oct...tball-20101013

USC WR/Destroyer of Worlds Robert Woods to see some time at nickel as well as his usual WR duties.

Comment

Cal is terrible. I guess the preseason pundits were right, we are the 8th or 9th best team in the Pac 10.

Comment

Cal blows on offense. When I tuned in they had had negative yardage & zero 1st downs -- SC owned them.

Comment

UW might make a bowl game if Cal keeps playing this bad. with how it draws out:
            @Arizona - No Foles. UW could win this.
            Stanford at Husky Stadium. Chalk this up as a loss.
            @Oregon - Callin the upset. Wishful thinking as Oregon has too much Pac-10 speedz.
            UCLA - rumors of all black jerseys. Night game at Husky Stadium on National TV. UW has this, only concern is the UCLA run game
            @Cal - they could be coachless at this point. UW road win.
            @WSU - Definite possibility to win.
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Cal blows on offense. When I tuned in they had had negative yardage & zero 1st downs -- SC owned them.
              Offense is 1 dimentional, which makes them too easy to predict. Riley sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                UW might make a bowl game if Cal keeps playing this bad. with how it draws out:
                @Arizona - No Foles. UW could win this.
                Stanford at Husky Stadium. Chalk this up as a loss.
                @Oregon - Callin the upset. Wishful thinking as Oregon has too much Pac-10 speedz.
                UCLA - rumors of all black jerseys. Night game at Husky Stadium on National TV. UW has this, only concern is the UCLA run game
                @Cal - they could be coachless at this point. UW road win.
                @WSU - Definite possibility to win.
                I'm seeing 6-6. We should beat Zona,Ucla, Cal and Wazoo but you know we wont win them all. 3-3 in the games i mentioned is more realistic.

Comment

What do yall think of the new divisional alignment?

If Harbaugh leaves for the NFL as expected & Luck goes with him I think Oregon is going to own the North for yrs to come. If Cal's decline in the W-L rcd. & recruiting continues Tedford may go away too.

Strangely Utah & Colorado, where they have snow on both campuses every winter, LOL, are in the South but they drew the line diagonally NE to SW. I thought it would be East & West divisions, but wth.

That's good for them b/c they have more beatable teams there -- Arizona, UCLA, Arizona St. & a still down SC -- than in the North, where Harbaugh has turned Stanford into a talent magnet again & U-Dub under Sarkisian is getting stronger.

The 2 newbie teams will have to compete with the former Pac 10 for California Juco transfers but they're used to that. Being Pac 10 members with increased revenue can only help their prestige & with it their recruiting.
                  Last edited by LizardState; 10-22-2010, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Should kick out Washington state and bring in Boise State.

Oregon vs Boise State every year? **** yes.

Comment

I'm still surprised that the Pac 10 took Colorado.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by nrk View Post
                        I'm still surprised that the Pac 10 took Colorado.
                        they just wanted the Denver TV market.

Comment

That Cal offense sure is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            That Cal offense sure is terrible.

b/c Riley blows.

he has always been awful, will continue to be awful, it was ever thus. Tedford is going to get canned.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              b/c Riley blows.

he has always been awful, will continue to be awful, it was ever thus. Tedford is going to get canned.
                              i sense some sarcasm in his post...

might just be me.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

There's a place for Tedford at Cal and I hope he doesn't get fired, but I'd like to see Cal hire Mike Bellotti as HC.

Tedford has done an incredible job with compliance and making sure the kids are staying out of trouble, but it's time Cal moves to the spread offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information