X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Gameday Thread: Week 2

Discuss all week 2 games.

Auburn/Miss State on Thursday night.

UGA vs SCar and USF vs UF play early Saturday. Then it's Mich/ND, FSU/OU and UM/OSU in the afternoon. Penn State vs Bama is the big game late, Oregon/Tenn should be a good game. Stanford/UCLA play real late.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

I want to know who the idiot(s) is/are who scheduled OU/FSU, Miami/OSU, and Michigan/ND all at 3:30. Guy should be fired.

This is Jimbo's and FSU's statement game. This game will tell us how the season shapes out. I'm not too worried about Landry Jones. I'm more worried about us being able to stop Demarco Murray.
    Last edited by BigJohn98; 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Problem is there is no ABC game at night otherwise the Miami/OSU game would probably be slotted there.

Comment

Ridiculous lineup this week and I wouldnt be exicted. OSU/Miami, FSU/Oklahoma, Bama/PSU, Georga/SouthCarolina, Notre Dame/Michigan are all games I'm excited to see happen.

Add that to the pro games this weekend and its gonna be a great weekend for football.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
          I want to know who the idiot(s) is/are who scheduled OU/FSU, Miami/OSU, and Michigan/ND all at 3:30. Guy should be fired.

This is Jimbo's and FSU's statement game. This game will tell us how the season shapes out. I'm not too worried about Landry Jones. I'm more worried about us being able to stop Demarco Murray.
          Ponder is going to abuse OU's secondary. Landry Jones is going to have to step up because it'll probably be a shootout. Just give Ryan Broyles the ball. I'm going to have to get pretty drunk before this game, because I definitely wasn't drunk enough to watch us play Utah State, ugh.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
            Problem is there is no ABC game at night otherwise the Miami/OSU game would probably be slotted there.
            That would certainly make my life easier. I hate trying to watch more then one game at once.

Comment

Saturday's games is so fcking crazy. I have to be a coach potato. God and even at the end of the day 10:30 pm eastern, my alma mater UVA takes on USC. We got pssy whipped 52-7 2 years ago but I actually think we have a roster to stay close to what I believe is a 19 point spread. Great test for Ras-I Dowling although after missing last weeks game to injury, playing Matt Barkley isn't exactly the best get in shape game to have. We won't be able to keep up with their offense but I expect the Payne Train to run wild on SC. It's about time the Payne Train show me something. The dude was legendary in high school.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                Yeah, there is a NASCAR race on at that time.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                  Yeah, there is a NASCAR race on at that time.
                  Saves Ohio State the cost of putting up lights.

I cant ******* believe we don't have lights.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post

And somehow Iowa-Iowa St. nabbed the ABC spot at 2:30 in the midwest. Is OSU/Miami on BSPN? I believe FSU/OU switches to ABC (with Iowa-Iowa St. to ESPN2) depending on the region.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      Saves Ohio State the cost of putting up lights.

I cant ******* believe we don't have lights.
                      Wait, what?

What are you, Wrigley Field in the 80s?

Comment

The game that isn't in your region should be on ESPN 3.com, which isn't a problem for me since I can just hook up my desktop to my 50" T.V.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

get ready to get owned FIU!
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I am letting you all know early that THE Illinois State University is going to defeat Northwestern 42-38 this Saturday.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Wait, what?

What are you, Wrigley Field in the 80s?
                              They have to bring in lights for night games and even 330 games in the winter. Kind of ridiculous that they havn't put them on the stadium. I can't even begin to think of a reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information