Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Gameday Thread: Week 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nebraska has some real speedz. They're going to kill in the Big-10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
      Nebraska has some real speedz. They're going to kill in the Big-10.
      Haven't you heard? Simply being in the Big Ten makes you slower.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        Nebraska has some real speedz. They're going to kill in the Big-10.
        How will the rest of the Big Ten possibly keep up?

        Nebraska has always played like a Big Ten team... they are just coming home. Coached by a former Buckeye.

        Comment


        • Why have the rest of the season? Let's just give Jake "3-11" Locker the Heisman right now. Might as well bypass the rest of the draft, too. Just have the No. 1 pick.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            Why have the rest of the season? Let's just give Jake "3-11" Locker the Heisman right now. Might as well bypass the rest of the draft, too. Just have the No. 1 pick.
            Nebraska is no UMass.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Why have the rest of the season? Let's just give Jake "3-11" Locker the Heisman right now. Might as well bypass the rest of the draft, too. Just have the No. 1 pick.
              The playcalls haven't been helping him out either. Like what was that **** call right there on 3rd down? Even if that's completed it's 5 yards short of the first down. That's some Jason Garrett level playcalling there.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                Nebraska is no UMass.
                Jake Locker is no Denard Robinson.

                Comment


                • boobie miles with 2 tds already


                  Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                    Jake Locker is no Denard Robinson.
                    Locker runs like Toby Gerhart, John Riggins and Brian Leonard while Robinson is more like Chris Johnson or Felix Jones.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                      Locker runs like Toby Gerhart, John Riggins and Brian Leonard while Robinson is more like Chris Johnson or Felix Jones.
                      That is ridiculous.

                      Jake Locker=John Elway, Denard Robinson=Michael Vick

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Jake Locker is no Denard Robinson.
                        Up until the honeymoon ended, you would have said he was no Tate Forcier last year.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Haven't you heard? Simply being in the Big Ten makes you slower.
                          Thank God Denard isn't playing in the SEC. O_O

                          That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

                          Comment


                          • Florida is so terrible.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                              Up until the honeymoon ended, you would have said he was no Tate Forcier last year.
                              Well, yeah, but Forcier never played as well as Denard has.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                That is ridiculous.

                                Jake Locker=John Elway, Denard Robinson=Michael Vick
                                It was a poor attempt at racial humor.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information