College Gameday Thread: Week 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
    How can wide receivers be so consistently wide-open?
    In all seriousness, how RichRod run this defense religiously? It's terrible. Every complaint that you UM fans have had is valid. I can't say you are being over-reactive.

Comment

• Seriously though, if Michigan loses this game, or hell, even ends up winning by less than 10 points, just fire Rod now, because he's not doing anything in the Big 10, again.

Originally posted by Jakey
      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
        In all seriousness, how RichRod run this defense religiously? It's terrible. Every complaint that you UM fans have had is valid. I can't say you are being over-reactive.
        Because he wants all of his buddies to run the team. Gibson is the worst ******* secondary coach I've ever seen. He's ******* horrendous. Greg Robinson is ******* atrocious. I understand that he's working with an extremely young and inexperienced secondary, but OH MY ******* GOD, TAKE A CHANCE ONCE IN A WHILE.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
          Seriously, this is such a terrible pair of announcers. Probably the worst pair actually.
          I think ESPN threw out the GLBA crew to meet some sort of affirmative action compliance.

Comment

• Michigan State is going to ******* run a train on Michigan next week.

Comment

• Why the **** Michigan doesn't run at least a damn 4-2-5 that they actually have the perfect personnel for is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Because he wants all of his buddies to run the team. Gibson is the worst ******* secondary coach I've ever seen. He's ******* horrendous. Greg Robinson is ******* atrocious. I understand that he's working with an extremely young and inexperienced secondary, but OH MY ******* GOD, TAKE A CHANCE ONCE IN A WHILE.
                This is something that pisses me off to no end. Great, Rod's a loyal guy. But if the guys you're being loyal to are ******* terrible, get rid of their asses. Your first loyalty should be to the program, then the players. At the bottom of the list is your damn buddies from West ******* Virginia.

I've got an idea. Bring in a DC that has a ******* clue, and "gasp" let him choose his own position coaches that actually match a defense he's ******* run before.

I don't know why you'd hire a DC and then ask him to run a defense he's never run (GERG) or a style of defense he's never run (Schaeffer). Why did you hire the guy in the first place?

I'm starting to get the feeling that RR only hired GERG because he knew GERG wasn't getting any other job and would be willing to run whatever Rod wanted, regardless if he had a ******* clue what it was or not.
                Last edited by ironman4579; 10-02-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• LSU is using the dual quarterback system against Tennessee and the game is a lot closer than it should be. I'm just not happy with the way LSU's coaches execute the game plans.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Indiana's playbook.

1. Fake left, run power right.
                    2. Hitch/slant/short crossing route to whatever wide-open WR Chappell prefers.

Boom. There you go.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      LSU is using the dual quarterback system against Tennessee and the game is a lot closer than it should be. I'm just not happy with the way LSU's coaches execute the game plans.
                      LSU coaches sucking? I'M SHOCKED!

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        LSU coaches sucking? I'M SHOCKED!
                        Yeah, I know it was an obvious statement. Why not keep Jarrett Lee in at QB instead of subbing quarterbacks? The offense looks vastly different with him in the game. And a good different, not the pick-6 different.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
                          I think ESPN threw out the GLBA crew to meet some sort of affirmative action compliance.
                          You're supposed to add..."not that there's anything wrong with that"

Comment

• You know, it's amazing how fooled Michigan is on EVRY SINGLE MISDIRECTION PLAY THAT ANYONE RUNS..........

Comment

• ******* Gallon. Seriously why is this guy still back on punt returns?

Comment

• I seriously need to stop betting on UNC, I figured out Georgia Tech was one team that messed me up, UNC might just be the other!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information